Stabbing Trees angrily again...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stabbing Trees angrily again... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stabbing Trees angrily again...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stabbing Trees angrily again... Empty Stabbing Trees angrily again...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 am

Andrian walked into the forest then stopped when he thought he was far enough for them not to find him, "Alright!" he said with vicotry in his voice as he chewed his bubblegum then pulled out one of the knifes he got from Nikki when she stopped cutting her wrist then threw it at the tree letting out anger and stress
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stabbing Trees angrily again... Empty Re: Stabbing Trees angrily again...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 am

(Danny apperated behind Andrian.) "and why are you stabbing that porr innocent tree?" asked Danny teaseing a bit as he noticed he was using his knife. "Tree-killer"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 am

Andrian frowned at him and kept stabbing the tree with the knife, "Helps me relax" he told him with tense in his voice imagining the tree with certain people he hated or hated him causing him to stab the tree harder to let out anger, "What you doing here?" he asked without looking back at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 am

"Not surprized I'm here?" he asked grinning a bit watching him endlessly stabbing the tree. (Wasn't the best way to rid of his anger back it was one way.) "thought I would be missed"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 am

Andrian stopped the stabbing because it was hurting his hand so he stopped to relax, "Missed?" he laughed frailing his arm in the air angrily, "I've f*)king missed you man. My life has been a living wreck" he told him then as he took his time to calm down, "And i am surprised to see you" he let a smile lit across his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 am

"By the way," he said snatching the knife from his hand "I know what you have been doing. You gotta stop this. Your hurting yourself man. We all care about you and your killing yourself"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 am

Andrian frowned at him then snatched the knife back again, "I'm not being emo mate, and how am i killing myself" he asked him as he twirled the knife in his finger as he placed it into his bag below him then went back up with his hand on his hip waiting for an answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:31 am

[I called you emo?]

"You keep doing this," he said noticing that he had changed "and you won't be able to find a job or something. Possibilites." (Danny wondered where the good old days were. When they didn't have to worry about stuff like this.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 am

Andrian read the expression on his face as he took his time to think of words to say to him, "Im already working as cook for the firebar what are you talking about" he asked him he could get angry at him but he thought he couldn't be bothered because he needed him with him it had been so alone all these month, "What do you think i am doing?" he asked curiously seeing if he knew that he was doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:36 am

"Your using a knife to stab a tree," he said remarking Andrians actions "that just screams something. I'm worried."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top