Concerned - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Concerned - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Concerned

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concerned - Page 2 Empty Re: Concerned

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 27, 2023 2:16 pm

Maddie's heart yearned for solace, and as Mason's arms enveloped her, a familiar sense of tranquility washed over her. She surrendered herself to the embrace, finding sanctuary within his strong, reassuring presence. "I trust you, Mase," she whispered, her voice carrying a delicate vulnerability that hinted at her fragile state. "I apologize for succumbing to my emotions like this. It's just that... I've missed you so terribly."
Her admission bore the weight of countless nights spent in solitude, grappling with her own doubts and fears. Maddison's mind had conjured an irrational narrative, falsely weaving threads of infidelity between Mason and Brynn. Yet, deep within the recesses of her being, a flicker of understanding illuminated the truth: Mason's love for her was unwavering, a steadfast flame that burned bright.
The shadows of hurt lingered in Maddie's weary eyes, casting a muted hue upon her world. "I've missed you." The chasm between them had grown wider, and Maddie felt the weight of their separation seep into her soul. But in this tender moment, as their bodies pressed together, Maddie could sense the depth of Mason's affection. His embrace spoke volumes, carrying an unspoken promise to weather any storm alongside her. And in that fragile, bittersweet space, Maddie allowed herself to believe in their love once more, banishing the haunting whispers of doubt that had plagued her. As she nuzzled closer, finding solace within his arms, deep down, she understood that the shadows of uncertainty were nothing more than illusions, and their connection was unbreakable.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon May 29, 2023 3:38 pm

Mason hugged Maddie and nodded his head. "I've missed you too," he said to the girl. To be honest he did but he just needed to figure some things out. This whole Alex thing was overwhelming for sure. "Well I did something stupid this last full moon and I tried to figure it out. I'm just not sure how to tell it people. Probably shouldn't really tell to those I can't trust," he said. He took a deep breath. "I did bite Alex as werewolf, he is one now. That's why he acts all weird now," he whispered to Maddie. He didn't want to say it out loud. Alex never told anyone. "Don't scream. Alex never told anyone too, I did it," he added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 29, 2023 4:04 pm

Maddison's body stiffened in response to Mason's whispered confession, her gaze darting around to ensure no one was within earshot. Without uttering a word, she gently disentangled herself from his embrace and clasped his hand, silently guiding him toward the nearest door that didn't reveal an occupied classroom. Together, they slipped inside, finding themselves in the cramped confines of a broom closet. As the door clicked shut, darkness swallowed them whole.

In the dimness, Maddison's voice resonated hushed and concerned. "Are you alright?" she inquired, her face upturned toward his, yet her eyes struggling to adapt to the lack of light.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum