The Great Lake - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 44 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:36 pm

((New day))
Jess walked down from the castle, straight to the shore of the lake, looking around for his friends
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Darren was sitting down at the lake as usual, a book in his hand which he wasn't really even reading. He was in a sort of trance when he spotted someone else come down to the lake, it had been previously totally empty, the way Darren liked it, but he didn't really feel like being alone right now. "Hey Jess!" he called loudly. He hadn't seen Jess for a while except in classes.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Jess had been playfully dipping his toes in the water, causing many of the small fish in the shallows to scatter to faraway places, when he heard his voice being called. Standing up and looking around, he finally saw the figure of someone sitting at the foot of a tree, somewhere off in the distance. Having recognised the voice as Darren's, Jess smiled and walked over to his friend. "Hullo," Jess said cheerfully, glad Darren was here. "Long time no see, whatcha been up to?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 pm

One thing Darren liked about Jess was he was nearly always cheerful, it was a nice difference than talking to Gin, who was always creating problems one way or another. "Oh nothing much really.." Darren said truthfully. "Where have you been?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:58 pm

"I've mainly been around in classes or hanging around in my little nooks of the castle. I like the quiet, and i found a few really nice, quiet place to do my study in," He told Darren shrugging a little. truth was he'd been avoiding most all the people, having felt a touch out of place in the past few days. "Anyhoo, what've you been up to of late?" He asked once again, having noted that Darren'd sidestepped his question
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Andrian walked down the lake with his messenger bag banging against the side of his black tight jeans and a yellow t-shirt with silver writing all below the collar. He had taken out his lips pierced and also had both his ears being stud in "Whats up guys" he smiled cheerfully in between them looking at both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Albus sighed, ther he was trying to make him feel guilty again. "Its not like I hate you james, I just don't like the fact that your always making fun of me," he explained.

James sighed. "You know it's all in good fun!" he said trying to persuade him. "It's not like I mean any of it! You just gotta lighten up!" he said. "But it's comforting to know that you don't hate me for it. I was beginning to worry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top