loosing myself
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

loosing myself Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

loosing myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loosing myself Empty loosing myself

Post by Riyann Elling Sun May 14, 2023 8:25 pm

outfit

Finally the school year was over and Riyann needed a minute to relax, and she had a few months where students were not looking to her to set a good example of how to be an upstanding citizen. So tonight she was going to head out on the town. Find a way to relax and wind down.
Dressed in a flowy red dress that was just a little too short and a little too low cut for work, black heels clicking as she walked down the streets of muggle london. She had made plans with one of her childhood best friends, the girl she had grown up next door to before getting her Hogwarts letter, to meet up at one of the hottest new night clubs. Surely she wouldn’t run into anyone she knew from her secret magical life tonight.

“Hey Sam!” She greeted another blonde girl with a kiss on each cheek. All the muggles that were important to her knew the story that she worked for the boarding school she had been shipped off to, a great way to explain away the long periods she was missing from home.

“Riy!” the other girl squealed, hugging her friend as they joined the queue outside the building, the music flowing out of the. “God I’ve missed you!”

Unfortunately Riyann couldn’t tell her friend the extent of what she had experienced the last month or two of classes, having to fudge some of the details. Thankfully the girl accepted her half explanations, blowing the stories off as normal teenager transgressions. “Drinks first? Then find some cuties to dance with?” her friend nodded as they showed the man at the front of the line their id’s before heading inside.

One shot down and the girls were in the middle of the dance floor dancing and gyrating with complete strangers, their worries melting away in the bliss.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum