I'm Back. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm Back.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm Back.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Back.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Back.

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue May 02, 2023 8:33 pm

Alexander's frantic escape had led him to a dead end, and he quickly realized he had nowhere to go. He spun around, gasping for air, and jumped when he saw Mason standing there.

He tried to calm himself down, repeating a mantra in his head, "It's just Mason. It's not the full moon. You're not in the forest. It's just Mason."

"W-why are you chasing me?" he asked, his voice shaking slightly as he tried to regulate his breathing. He looked at Mason, his eyes wide with fear and confusion. He couldn't understand why he was following him, especially since they didn't get along. His heart was still pounding in his chest.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue May 02, 2023 9:58 pm

Mason just looked at Alex and obviously this guy was scared as hell right now. Something was very wrong with him for sure. When this boy mumbled about a full moon, forest. All this clicked for him. "Oh my god," he ended up mumbling and taking a few steps back.

All this makes some sense now. "Oh god, what I have done," he even added. To be honest he did wake up this recent full moon feeling like something bad had happened. Trhere was blood on his hands. Now he knew what it meant.

"Yes I know we don't get along but you just acted so weird. Like your scared. What confused me. I had to know what was going on," he said there now and scratched his neck. All of this was his fault. Full moon, wolf, forest. It was him.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue May 02, 2023 10:24 pm

He watched as Mason's expression changed and the boy backed away, his words echoing around Alex.

"I-I'm not scared," Alexander repeated, his voice unsteady as he tried to maintain his composure. He could feel his palms starting to sweat, and his heart was beating so fast he thought it might burst out of his chest. "What do you mean? What did you do?"
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri May 05, 2023 12:23 pm

Mason just wasn't sure how to explain things to this guy here now. To be honest he wasn't even sure how do it now. He had never been on to good at explaining such things.

"You seem like you are. Sorry," he had to say. "Well I might have bitten you. Turning full moon as awhile I was in my werewolf form. You act a lot like me at start of this school year. So many things seemed to give me scare. I know it can be a lot to take in," he said there calmly as possible. He knew this guy might do something now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri May 05, 2023 2:48 pm

Alexander was stunned, his mind struggling to comprehend the confession that had just been made. Mason, the person standing in front of him, was a werewolf, and not just any werewolf - he was the same one who had attacked Alexander in the forest. The realization hit Alexander like a ton of bricks, causing him to take a step back until his back was against the wall. He was trapped, with no escape in sight.

As the shock settled in, Alexander's voice faltered as he spoke. "I-it was y-you?" he stammered, his disbelief palpable. The boy he had been constantly at odds with, the one he had been picking fights with for months, was capable of killing him at any moment. The weight of the situation was overwhelming, and Alexander couldn't help but feel a deep sense of fear coursing through him.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri May 05, 2023 5:06 pm

Mason just took a deep breath and wondered what to do now. To be honest he hated this sitution for sure yes. He had no clue how to go on from here.

"Yes, sorry. I didn't mean do it," he said with a sigh. He knew being werewolf wasn't such good thing too. "And as I didn't kill you, there is chance your one too now," he had to even say it. He knew that this guy might fear him now, he noticed it by him backing away towards the wall and also by her expressions.

"I won't kill you, even yes by what you have done to my sister and girlfriend, I won't kill you. The bite was accident, I didn't mean it. Just my wolf instinct took that full moon too much over. I just forget about full moon on all this drama whar was going on," he said with a sigh now. He just tried to explain why it happened. Most of it was this Alex guy own fault.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri May 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Professor Elling had discovered him and brought him to the hospital wing. It was now clear to Alex that Mason, was a werewolf who had bitten him during the full moon. The memories from that fateful night flooded his mind, causing him to feel overwhelmed with the realization that he could also be a werewolf.

In the grip of nausea, Alex urgently needed to find out the truth. He summoned a bucket with a quick flick of his wand and emptied the small contents of his stomach into it. Once he had regained some composure, he asked the question that was haunting him, "How can I confirm if I am?"
he couldn't bring himself to say the word.

The situation was fraught with uncertainty, but Alex was determined to find the answers he needed.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat May 06, 2023 6:11 am

Mason wasn't sure what to tell this guy now. To be honest it had been weird days back to him back then when he found about it himself.

"Firstly you scar even if it was sealed up is still there. You could grave for raw meat. You always feel like you need to drink something, even if your not thirsty. You feel like you need to howl when ever you see the moon," he tried to say a few things he could remember from that time. He just tried to be helpful as he could.

"And I'm really sorry. I didn't mean do it," he added. He really was.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat May 06, 2023 12:38 pm

Alex's fingers instinctively traveled to his arm, tracing the faint irregularity left by Mason's bite. The unevenness of the healed skin could still be discerned beneath the fabric of his shirt. With a mixture of vulnerability and determination, he rolled up his sleeve, exposing the lingering mark to Mason's gaze. It was an unspoken invitation for understanding.

"I've never really paid much attention to the phases of the moon," Alex confessed softly, his voice tinged with regret. "I didn't realize it was the night of the full moon until it was already too late." His words hung in the air, laden with a weight he couldn't fully express. There was a heaviness in his heart, an unspoken pain that had driven him away from the comfort of the common room, away from the presence of others.

In that moment, words failed him, unable to convey the complex emotions swirling within. Instead, he let the unfinished sentence hang in the air, trusting that Mason would sense the depth of his struggle, the unspoken yearning for solace and understanding. “It was almost peaceful out there. Until I felt you. I couldn’t see you. But I could tell you were there.”
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 6:51 pm

Mason sighed. He didn't want any of this to happen with this guy. To be honest yes he had wanted to bite him or hit him for sure yes before. But never not like this during full moon. This wasn't something he wished on someone. Being werewolf wasn't such good idea.

He had no idea what will happen if someone even finds out that he by accident did bite someone. He had no idea what they were supposed to do now. "Oh yeah, well during full moon you can lose all your sense of insticts, the human ones. I thought you of as pray or something during that time. Be lucky I didn't end up killing you," he ended up saying there now.

"Oh, and I'm still sorry. I know it might be a lot to take in. Some time to adjust. I know it. I had to do it during at start of school year same," he said with a sigh now. It wasn't easy thing to take in for sure. "Well if you might need some help, I'm here," he added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum