Making it up to you. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making it up to you.  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making it up to you.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making it up to you.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Making it up to you.

Post by Kole Kane Fri May 12, 2023 8:25 pm

"Go ahead, eat," Kole encouraged gently, withdrawing his hand from her face and placing it on her knee to provide support while she ate. He picked at the food he had brought, too anxious to consume anything himself. His sole focus was on Elle's happiness; this entire endeavor was dedicated to her well-being.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 8:18 am

Elle smiled at Kole and picked up her dropped sandwich. She slowly began to eat it again. She soon enough did finish it. "It was nice of you to do this picnic just for us. It's so nice out here," she said with a smile when she looked around them a bit more. Soon enough her glance went back to Kole.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat May 13, 2023 1:31 pm

"Are you having a good time?" Kole asked, mindful of Elle's sensitivity to crowded places. He had chosen a secluded yet beautiful location, hoping it would alleviate her discomfort. He didn't want to see her in pain and thought this would improve their experience, especially after his initial aloofness. "I seem to have a hard time finding the right words for you." Kole struggled to find the right words to express his feelings for Elle. He deeply cared for her and wanted to make her happy. He chose this secluded spot because he wanted to create a special experience for her, hoping it would show how much he valued her well-being.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 2:11 pm

"Of course I am having good time," she said with a smile. She always loved to spend time with Kole and they were always fun for sure. Even yeah there have been sometimes when it was hard to be around him, especially then when she had to hide her feelings, she doesn't have to do it anymore. "It's okay. You fill find them eventually. And I do know you care about me. Want to make me happy," she said with a wink at him.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat May 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Kole's smile widened as Michelle showed her deep understanding of him. "I truly do," he whispered, gently pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Your gift allows me to express my feelings in a way that surpasses mere words," he confessed, grateful for the connection they shared. To some, it might seem too intense for their age, but Kole knew deep within that his love for Elle was profound and undeniable. It felt like destiny had united them, intertwining their lives in a way that felt undeniably right.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 2:49 pm

Elle nodded her head. "Well true that. Well it can be gift at times even if there is times when it feels like curse," she said with a weak smile in the end. When it gave her terrible headache. She hated those times. Even if it was more manageable these days. She knew this love thing was something what didn't often happen at this age but it was very genuine feeling between them. It was love and it was there to stay forever hopefully.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat May 13, 2023 3:13 pm

Kole's sheepish smile appeared as he explained his motive for bringing Elle to that secluded spot. "That's exactly why I chose to bring you here," he confessed. "It's just you and me, no external emotions to overwhelm or hurt you," he assured her. In this moment, it was only them, away from Maddison's unpredictable mood swings and brooding classmates. Kole gently reached out to stroke her hair, his desire to kiss her once more evident. "Just you," he murmured, cherishing the intimate connection they shared.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 3:19 pm

She smiled. "Aww that sweet of you," she said with a smile. It was prefect here just for two of them. Nobody was here to bother them. Oh yeah Maddie's emotions could be bit roller coaster as Elle loves to call them, those moods swings could drive her crazy, this is reason she often tried to avoid Maddie at times. Anyways she loved here with Kole. "Just me and you, is prefect," she said with a smile. She loved how Kole ended up stroking her hair now. She just looked at his eyes again.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat May 13, 2023 3:45 pm

Kole was delighted to see Elle's happiness, and it made the picturesque surroundings pale in comparison. "Oh, I almost forgot," he exclaimed, rummaging through his bag once more. He retrieved two chocolate frogs and presented them to her with a warm smile. "I brought these for you as well," he said, cherishing the opportunity to bring her joy.

As they sat together, savoring each other's company, clouds gracefully drifted in overhead. Occasionally, one would pass in front of the sun, temporarily casting a shadow and darkening the sky. However, Kole remained oblivious to these passing interludes, his attention wholly captivated by Elle and the moments they shared.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 4:06 pm

When he handed her some chocolate frogs, she smiled. It was very nice gesture. "Woah, you didn't have do it," she said with a smile and still took them. "Thank you," she said with a smile on her face.

To be honest Michelle hadn't really noticed it has been going darker too, she just looked at Kole. The boy who had her heart for sure. Someone who she loved very deeply.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top