Slumberparty - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slumberparty - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slumberparty

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slumberparty - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumberparty

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:47 pm

Ciara just chuckled at Maddie's words. She knew that one day yes she would find someone. Anyways she was just focusing on her own homework and friends right now. If love comes then it comes. She saw Maddie fall to sleep.

"Well not really but the bed is so far away," she said with chuckle. She didn't really plan to move at all. "Then again I'm not that sleepy yet," she added.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:50 pm

“The beds really are too far away, I wouldn’t doubt that Maddie would agree,” Hayden smiled at Cia, “So uumm something happened the other day at the lake. I’ve been meaning to tell you about it but haven't had the chance.” he said biting his lip and trying to think of how to tell her without saying something someone wouldn’t like said. “I kinda ran into someone at the lake. We were talking, he read some poetry. I kinda kissed him.”
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 am

"Yep I know Maddie agrees," she said with chuckle now. She listened what Hayden said and smiled. "Oh woah, good for you. I hope you figure things out with him. You deserve it, even yeah your father won't be happy about it. But I will always be here for you. And when ever you want to get away from your house. I'm sure my parents are happy to have you, when ever at holidays," she said with a smile. Ciara parents did care about Hayden like their own sun too, which was weird at times.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:47 am

Hayden's smile grew wider as he looked at Cia, his closest friend who always had his back and was so supportive of him. "Thank you, Cia," he said gratefully. "I'm really hoping that things work out the way I want them to." He felt lucky to have a friend who not only understood him but was also as supportive of his decisions as she was. Cia's parents were equally welcoming and accepting, just like her, which made him feel even more grateful. "You're amazing," he added, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude. "I don't know what I'd do without you."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:37 pm

Ciara nodded her head on it. She knows that it won't be easy for to Hayden get along with his father. She knows how he can be. "Yeah, I hope it all works out for you too," she ended up saying with a small smile. She knew that she probably wouldn't be here without Hayden's support too. "YEah thank, same here. I wouldn't know what I'd do with out you," she said with a smile. The feeling here was very mutal.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:27 pm

Ciara and Hayden sat comfortably in the common room, chatting away as Maddie lay curled up next to Hayden, fast asleep and snoring softly. They laughed and joked, enjoying each other's company as the hours ticked by.

But eventually, even Hayden succumbed to exhaustion. He slumped against Maddie, his head tilting to the side as he dozed off, a small stream of drool trickling from his mouth and onto Maddie's hair.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum