the end of the day. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the end of the day.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the end of the day.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the end of the day.  - Page 2 Empty Re: the end of the day.

Post by Kole Kane Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:49 pm

Kole nodded, "Possibly, But she could end up anywhere based on her and who she is." Kole said. he had grown up knowing about Hogwarts's and how everything worked. "My older brother Matthew was also in Gryffindor. Maddison is Hufflepuff like i said. Then i have two younger sisters, Charlie and James. Charlie is a Ravenclaw through and threw, but James is a mini Maddie so she might end up in Hufflepuff."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

the end of the day.  - Page 2 Empty Re: the end of the day.

Post by Riley Michaels Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:12 pm

"You have a lot of siblings," Riley observed as he spoke. She honestly couldn't imagine having that many people in the house. Especially since it was already hard enough dealing with Kai on her bad days. That was one of the reasons Riley was grateful she had an older brother who could take care of Kai if it got too much for Riley. And often, it did, but mostly because Riley tended to act like an absolute baby about babysitting her little sister.

"I only have two," Riley informed him, but she wasn't sure why she said 'only'. "Raph and Kai. If Raph was a wizard, he probably would've ended up here with me in Gryffindor. But Kai...I'm not too sure. Shes so weird." Weird was putting it lightly. "I dunno, maybe she'll end up in Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Kai is clever and she has a sort of determination that let's her do whatever she wants and lets her get whatever she wants. But she's also kinda nice..ish. And hardworking. And I don't think she's ever broken a promise before, either."
Riley was describing her 6 year old sister, but the traits from the two houses fit Kai perfectly.
Riley Michaels
Riley Michaels
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum