Newfound Understanding - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Newfound Understanding - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Newfound Understanding

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newfound Understanding - Page 4 Empty Re: Newfound Understanding

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:07 pm

Michelle could feel Kole feelings but she just smiled, at the girl. To be honest it was nice to know what Kole really felt about her. Anyways she just did relax. It was just so nice to have this peace and quiet. "You're welcome," she said Kole words back. She never minded to spend time with Kole, it was very relaxing for sure. "So?" she asked and wondering what they should actually do here now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:39 pm

Kole repeated Elle's question, pondering for a moment before responding. He cherished the moments he spent with her and didn't want them to pass any faster. As his fingers continued to glide through her soft hair, he finally spoke up, asking her, "What were you thinking about?"
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:33 pm

Elle smiled and just looked at the Kole. She loved even if Kole had those emotions too, most of them were so calming, what she found odd but didn't question. "Nothing much. Just how lucky I'm to have you in my life. How you manage just make so calm for me. And happy even. I don't know, why but around you I barely tend to have those headaches. Well it's just two of us," she said with a smile on her face. It all was very true.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:00 pm

Kole beamed at Elle and shook his head in disagreement. "I think you're mistaken, my dear. I'm the lucky one," he whispered softly. "I cherish every moment that I get to spend with you, and nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile and feeling the way you do when we're together."

He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, planting a tender kiss on her skin. The touch of her hand sent a shiver down his spine, and he couldn't help but feel grateful for having her in his life.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:29 pm

Michelle smiled at Kole and just enjoyed the moment. There was slight blush on her face when Kole kissed her hand. To be honest she wasn't yet used to these sweet things. She didn't say anything just looked at Kole. She really wondered how she was so lucky to have him in her life.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:54 pm

Kole sat there with Elle, the silence between them stretching on for who knew how long. Yet, he didn't feel bothered by it, for being in her presence felt natural and he sensed that it would remain that way for a long time to come. At last, he cleared his throat and spoke, his voice hoarse with emotion. "Elle," he whispered, "I love you."

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:07 pm

Michelle looked at Kole and when the boy finally said those three words she had wanted him to say. Also Elle was sure this guy meant them, she could feel his emotions. There was bright smile on Elle's face. "I love you too, Kole," she said with a smile. She really was happy that Kole finally said those words. She just looked up from Kole's lap, where her head still was with bright smile, probably even little bit more blush.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:39 pm

Kole gazed affectionately down at Elle, a warm smile gracing his lips. His fingers gently tangled in her hair as he spoke softly, "I know you feel it too. I'm certain of it."

To Kole, everything felt so serendipitous around Elle, as if their fates had been intertwined all along. He couldn't help but feel that their names were inscribed in the stars, destined to be together. Even without Elle's remarkable ability to sense others' emotions, he had an unwavering certainty that they belonged together.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:16 pm

Elle chuckled when Kole said that she can feel it for sure. "Yeah I can," she mumbled there. She could feel his love before he even said those amazing words. She longed for awhile for him to say. She knew it way before.

She kept looking at him. She ended up pushing herself up so she was now sitting on the boys lap. She smiled at him. He soon leaned in and kissed Kole. She had do it. There was a lot passion and emotions in it. She really wanted him to feel how she felt too. Her hands went to play with his hair.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:04 pm

Kole's lips molded to hers, his breath mingling with hers as he kissed her deeply. The world around them melted away as they enjoyed their moment. As they finally pulled away, Kole's hand gently caressed Elle's cheek.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice low and husky with emotion. "I'm sorry it took me so long to see how true this is. How true we are," he added, his eyes searching hers for understanding. He knew that he had been blind to their connection for too long, but he was determined to make up for lost time. He leaned in, his lips brushing against hers in a gentle kiss, promising to make things right.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top