Roar - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roar - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roar

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roar - Page 3 Empty Re: Roar

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:40 pm

Ciara nodded. She would never get used to such a life but then again she never knew. She always had family support for sure yes. They were always there for her. Even at her lowest point of her life. She was glad even for her best friend Hayden's support.

"Oh well. That's up to you. I just hate that you can't expiernce Hogesmeade weekends," she said in a sad voice. Those were always so much fun for sure. Especially with your friends.

Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:07 pm

“They sound fun. I wish I could see the town, but I can go to so many more places in my books. Lands even farther away.” Cecilia shrugged it off. Dwelling on the cards she had been dealt in life wasn’t going to change the way it was.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:22 pm

Ciara nodded her head. "Yeah you can imagine being there yes when reading books," she said with a smile. She had done it a few times herself too yes. "Well one day you will see it, when your adult for sure," she said with a smile.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:45 pm

Cecilia nodded eagerly, her eyes alight with the prospect of future freedom. "Absolutely, one day I'll be able to go wherever I want, with whomever I want," she declared with conviction. The thought of no longer having someone dictate her every move was a thrilling prospect for her, and she couldn't wait for the day when she could finally spread her wings and fly.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:32 pm

Ciara smiled at the girl. "Well yeah one day for sure, yes. Hopefully it comes fast," she said with a small smile on her face. She really wished it but yeah there were so many years for them to still be here. For Ciara one more year than her.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:56 pm

"Um, I think I should go," Cecilia said awkwardly, feeling like the conversation had run its course. "Sorry for walking into you," she added, trying to be polite despite the awkwardness between them. "I'll see you around," she said, hoping to end the encounter as gracefully as possible. With a small wave, she turned to leave, feeling a sense of relief wash over her as she walked away.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:03 pm

Ciara nodded her head, "Well yeah I'll see you around," she said with a smile on her face. They seemed to have same friends these days. "It's okay don't worry," she added. She didn't really begin to add it had been also her fault, not looking where she was going. She just went back to her own thought, also wondered how her best friend Hayden was doing these days. Been awhile they spent time togther.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum