Prefect Harmony - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prefect Harmony - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prefect Harmony

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prefect Harmony - Page 3 Empty Re: Prefect Harmony

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:38 pm

She smiled and nodded her head. She felt his lips on the forehead, she smiled at that. "Yes I promise," she said with a smile. She really would let Kole make her happy again if she ever felt sad or wasn't feeling okay. He was one person who seemed to get a smile on her face, no matter what. "Yeah you one person who can make me happy always. No matter how low I feel," she said with a smile. She chuckled when Kole began to hum a soft tune, she placed her head on his chest and just held it close to the boy. She didn't plan to fall asleep today, she wasn't sleepy at all.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:53 pm

Kole's eyes gleamed with tenderness as he cradled Elle in his arms, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "We should make our way back to the castle," he whispered softly. "I'm aware that you haven't been getting proper rest lately. Remember when you dozed off in my embrace yesterday, just before the rain began to pour?"

As much as he knew they needed to return, Kole found himself unwilling to let go of Elle just yet. He held her close, savoring the feeling of her in his arms, and the gentle rise and fall of her breath against his chest.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:10 pm

"Well yeah I do remember that," she said with a smile on her face. It was safe and comfortable actually. "I did slept a lot better in your arms than in my own bed," she had to admit. She was aware she didn't sleep so much these days. At first because she was worried about Alex and stuff. Last night she was worried about Kole's reaction. Now she feels like the last one was nothing.

She didn't really want to go either. "I don't really want to leave you," she ended up saying and just snuggled closer to him.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:24 pm

As Elle showed no signs of wanting to depart, Kole settled into a rhythm of humming his tune while cradling the girl in his arms. It was clear to Kole that as long as Elle was content and secure, he would stay by her side. The simplicity of this understanding gave him a sense of peace. Lost in his thoughts, Kole swayed gently to the melody, his mind now fully engrossed in the composition. He made a mental note to capture this song as soon as he returned to his dorm, ensuring he would not forget its beautiful melody.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:54 pm

Michelle didn't mind Kole humming as it was pretty calming. She kept her head on his chest and her arms around him. She felt so safe still. She wondered how long she can stay here like this. Her eyes began slowly close and she knew she can't fall asleep in his arms again but same time she didn't want to leave Kole too
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:00 pm

Kole held Michelle close as he hummed a soft melody into her ear. As he rocked her back and forth, he felt a sense of calm wash over him. He loved holding her like this, feeling the warmth of her body against his own and the gentle rise and fall of her breath as she relaxed in his arms.

As he hummed, he thought about how much Michelle meant to him. She was his everything, his partner, his best friend, his soulmate. He couldn't imagine his life without her, and he was grateful for every moment they spent together.

As the melody flowed from his lips, he decided that this would be Michelle's song, the one he would hum to her whenever she needed comfort or support. He wanted her to know that no matter what happened in life, he would always be there for her, holding her close and humming her special song.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:12 pm

Michelle loved how safe Kole always made her feel. She forget everything around her. All her troubles and problems. They boy could always make her smile. She could be herself around him.

She loved this guy so much. He was someone with who she could see life together. Someone who was her soulmate for sure. Her best friend. Someone she can trust. 

"I love you," she ended up whsipering there. She had do it. She wasn't sure how Kole will take it. But she just loved the song she wad humming. Her mind was filled with Kole and their all great memories together.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:23 pm

Kole felt a sense of uncertainty wash over him as Elle expressed her love for him. He cared deeply for her, and the thought of keeping her close brought a sense of comfort to his heart. But, he couldn't help but wonder if her words were a reflection of her current situation rather than a genuine expression of her feelings for him.

He murmured softly into her hair, "Okay." While he wanted to believe her, he knew that he needed more time to be completely sure of her intentions. He didn't want to share his own feelings until he was certain that Elle's were not clouded by the recent events she had endured.

Kole continued to hold Elle tightly, feeling conflicted yet grateful to be able to offer her some comfort in her time of need. He knew that he wanted to be there for her, to support her, and to help her heal. But, he also knew that he needed to take things slow and be sure that his own feelings were not being influenced by the situation they were in.

As he held her, he closed his eyes and focused on the rhythm of her breathing, allowing himself to be present in the moment and to offer his support to Elle in whatever way she needed.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:32 pm

Michelle knew well that Kole thought she was saying them just because of the moment. Even if she meant it. So she was okay with okay. She didn't began to pressure her. She took deeo breath instead. She knew that it all will be okay eventually.

She will need time. She knew she will show Kole that she means what she just say. "even if I don't want to go we should. It's getting late again. And I neef some sleep," she said even if she still did hold into him.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:37 pm

"It's getting late," Kole responded as Elle finally made the decision to leave. One of his arms gently dropped from around her, while the other remained securely wrapped around her waist. "Let's get you back to your common room," he said with a warm smile.

As they walked back towards the castle, Kole continued to keep his arm around Michelle's shoulders, relishing the feeling of contentment that washed over him. Being close to her felt natural and right, like they were meant to be together. He was grateful for the chance to spend time with her, to offer her support and comfort, and to simply enjoy her company.

As they reached the entrance to the common room, Kole pulled Michelle into a gentle embrace, his arms holding her close. "Thank you for spending the evening with me," he murmured into her ear. "I hope it brought you some peace and comfort."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top