clouds stories - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

clouds stories  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

clouds stories

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

clouds stories  - Page 2 Empty Re: clouds stories

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:13 pm

Maddison smiled again when Mason sat next to her, joining in on the cloud gazing. He pointed out how one of the clouds looked like a wolf. "It does," she mused, "Wolves are majestic creatures, mysterious as well." Maddie had a soft spot for animals of all kinds. "What do you think they are thinking when they howl at the moon?" She glanced at the boy out of the corner of her eye, "The moon kinda looks like a big ball in the sky. Maybe they want to play with it." she chuckled at her own bad joke "Oohh, that cloud looks like the giant squid!"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:17 pm

When Maddie asked what he thinks of wolves howling at the moon. He so badly wanted to avoid the question. "Well they are yes very majestic creaturs, well you never know, what is going on through their minds. Could be yes," she said with a smile. To be honest the boy had never thought much about it. He had howled at the moon before, especially on full moon time. "Oh woah, it does," he agreed. "That one there looks like bear," he pointed to another one not far from them.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:52 pm

Mason was right, they would never know what an animal was thinking. Not unless someone could come up with a spell or a potion that could enchant them into talking. "It would be nice if they could just tell us what they are think," she mused. Having an animal that could also talk would be amazing, they could be her best friend. It made Maddie happy to see Mason seeming to enjoy looking at the clouds with her. though she enjoyed her banter with the boy, sometimes it was nice to be nice to each other. "Yeah," She agreed finding another cloud to point at, "Does that one look like a butterbeer?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:12 pm

Mason was just too lazy to banter with Maddie today, then again they had days when they got along. They never could place what they were. Things between them had always been complicated. Noone understood any of it. "Yeah, it could be nice yeah, probably," he agreed. He knew that he kind of could communicate when he was a werewolf. Anyways he didn't begin to tell it to Maddie. It was his secret. "Oh it does bit yes," he agreed. "Which makes me want one now," he added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:59 pm

Maddison nodded in quiet agreement, a small smile playing at the corners of their lips. Though the two of them often clashed, it was moments like these that made the occasional tension worth it. As much as Maddison enjoyed teasing the boy, it was refreshing to have a companion who didn't require any kind of familial bond or friendly obligation. she fell into a comfortable silence, content to watch the clouds drift lazily overhead, basking in the rare companionship. For a brief moment, the world was quiet, and all that mattered was the warmth of the sun on her skin.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:16 am

Mason looked at the sky and didn't say anything too. To be honest it was nice to hang out with Maddie at times. When she wasn't so cheery or didn't get on his nerves. He knew where to rumors came from. It was these moments when they got along and didn't argue. He ended up looking at Maddie soon instead of clouds. The girl was pretty, even he knew it but yes her personality was something Mason couldn't always stand. He knew if people saw them here now, there will be added more oil into the rumours fire.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:56 pm

"So how have your classes been going?" Maddie asked turning her head to see Mason was looking at her. "Or would you like to talk about something else?" she asked sheepishly. Why was he looking at her? Mads turned her head again to look back up at the sky. "Or we can just sit here quietly. Kinda peaceful ya' know." she tapped her fingers nervously on her stomach waiting on a reply from him. This feeling, whatever it was, it was weird. She didn't like this one. Maybe he would go back to bickering; but would that make it better or worse?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:12 pm

"My classes go well enough for me. I have passing grades," the boy said and once he was caught he looked away. Mason had to admit Maddie was pretty but that didn't mean anything. He can't like her, he hates her. That's what he keeps telling always. "No not really. I don't know about what else to talk about," he said and just looked now at ahead of him. He was just trying to figure out things. "I probably should getting to go? Maybe I will see you around more?" He said with a smirk. To be honest he was confused why he wanted to see her again.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:41 pm

“Oh,” Maddie sounded surprised when Mason said he needed to go, “Yeah, I guess I should too. Dinner will be starting soon. Then there is curfew.” She stood up and dusted off her clothes. She offered her hand to the boy to help him up. “I’m sure we will, the castle is only so big. Michelle is my friend too. It would be weird if we didn’t see each other.” gathering her cloak she laid it over her arm.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:47 pm

Mason nodded his head. "Yes dinner and curfew soon," he said simply and looked at the girl's hand. He was very determined to take it. The boy ended up taking it. He was soon standing there. He didn't let it go right away. "Oh yes true. You are my sisters friend. So yes we will see each other," he said and smiled. He dusted off his own pants from any dust. He took his broom to his hand. The boy never ended up flying in the end and for once he was okay about it. He still had some fun here today, even if he woud never admit it.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top