The Welcome Wagon - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Welcome Wagon - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Welcome Wagon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Welcome Wagon - Page 2 Empty Re: The Welcome Wagon

Post by Margo P. Richards Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:16 pm

"I'm allowed to watch," she said, trying to make up for it. "I just have to turn my wand in. Which is dumb, since I didn't even use my wand to do it." And sit on my hands, she added to herself. She didn't need to tell him that though.

She cocked her head, biting her tongue as she tried to find the right words. "Right, so my friend, Johnny, he was up and this other bloke, Cosmo, was just sorta going at him, and the professor watching, so I ran to push Johnny out of the way, you know how like how your Secret Service is supposed to take a bullet for the president? Well, yeah, he ended up flying across the classroom into a desk and broke his wrist and two fingers." She grimaced. "Though, to be fair, I think the professor was more upset about the fire than Johnny's hand."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Magnolia Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:26 pm

"That's wild, man." he snorted. "I can tell I'm going to enjoy dueling club if people are getting tossed around classrooms." He had absolutely no idea where the fire had come from but he imagined it had something to do with a haywire spell.

He continued walking down the hallway and motioned for her to follow.

"So, what exactly is there to do for fun around here? You guys are a lot more strict about curfew hours and stuff than at my old school."
Quill Magnolia
Quill Magnolia
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 10
Special Abilities : Empath

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:40 pm

"Well," she said, considering reminding him that throwing someone was the thing that had gotten her kicked out, but she supposed he'd end up having a front row seat to Matt and Jack... he'd see it soon enough then.

She flounced after him and hummed thoughtfully at his question. "Well, my friend Molly and I usually just stay in and smoke and drink, but Molly also knows a bunch of people in Hogsmeade who throw parties, so we sneak out and do that. Oh yeah - Hogsmeade! It's the neighboring village and we have weekends where we can go there. It's fun if you go with the right people. You can go with me and Molly-" yeah, Molly didn't do meeting people, "or me and Johnny. I'm thinking of throwing a party, too, at the end of the month. Besides that, it's just... Quidditch and dueling club fist fights."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Magnolia Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:08 pm

He continued walking but again turned to look backwards at her. "You had me at smoke." he smirked at her before turning back around to walk down a set of stairs.

Quidditch, dueling, and fist fights - seemed very similar to home; minus the quidditch team. Ilvermorny never really developed their flying program well enough to get a proper house quidditch tournament going. Anyone who was on a professional team spent their own time working on their skills. His own dad had a fascination with muggle baseball so naturally Quill developed a strong arm and was hoping to be a beater.

"What are the odds that we can combine all three of those things at your party?" he asked her as they reached another hallway - this damn school was a maze.
Quill Magnolia
Quill Magnolia
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 10
Special Abilities : Empath

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:56 am

Quill had come just in time. The little crew of Sophia, Christy, Kace and crew had been getting her down with all their talks of morality and law abiding. She didn't mind being called a bad influence - she knew better than most that teenagers were going to make stupid mistakes and intake prohibited substances. She thought it best to do it for a good cause with people that you liked and liked you back. But apparently that made her some sort of freak.

"Honestly, I don't even have to try for my party to end up with all of them," she said, her lip curling in amusement. "Though, I'm trying to minimize the amount of fighting, so that the squares don't get all up in arms and call a professor. I'm... not inviting some of the people likely to kill each other. Though I'm sure when they finally decide to do it, it'll be public. We want to have fun, y'know, not... trauma."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum