Addie's wants, plz&thx
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Addie's wants, plz&thx Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Addie's wants, plz&thx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addie's wants, plz&thx Empty Addie's wants, plz&thx

Post by Keiran Hayes Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Hit me up on Discord/via PM if you're interested and we shall chat.

Addie's wants, plz&thx RwdQlqH
Someone please gimme a ship for my girl Daphne, using Adam Huber as the FC. He could be a professor, or some other staff member at the school, or maybe a coworker at St. Mungo's so they'd see each other a lot either way (as St. Mungo's staff can probably rotate through working at Hoggies or something, we're thinking). She'll be a bit uptight and something of a sass monster, but a darling one if he really gets to know her. Ta <3

Frank's bestest buddy. Gryffindor Graduate that stayed at Hogwarts for work whenever she graduated and is trying to pretend she isn't still good with him. She talks too much and sort of makes up for how ridiculous Frank is by covering for him whenever he gets up to something he shouldn't. She has a fair amount of ideas herself, though, and hasn't quite matured enough to move past their old schemes. Original FC idea was Karen Gillan, but is open!

Open FC: A nanny who works at Hogwarts, taking care of the professors' children, including Avery's 2-year-old daughter, Sophie.

I'd say I'm being silly, but tbh I don't really care XD Give me any of the Critical Role cast and we'll plot all the things. Laura and Ashley are already being used by yours truly, but there are lots of options left.

Probably more to come in the near future. Just off the top of my head, here's these.

Last edited by Keiran Hayes on Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Addie's wants, plz&thx Empty Re: Addie's wants, plz&thx

Post by Keiran Hayes Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:45 am

Updated <3
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes