Ne'Os's plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'Os's plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'Os's plot

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'Os's plot Empty Ne'Os's plot

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 pm

[center][Ne'os Emof was born to a family with only one parent as his mom died at child birth his dad works for the ministry.[b]

*current*
Ne'os Emof is the Head Death eater although he hasnt realy made it known to the teachers it is a wild rumor in the school

[b]Family

Mother: deceased
Father: Zack Emof
Sibling: none

Friends

Best friend: open
Close friend: open
Friend: Betsy Parquette, , Abbey open
Like family: open
A friend from a distance:open

Love

True love: Samantha Burns
Current: open
Ex, not friends:open
Ex, friends:open
Crush:open

Enemies

Forever hate: open
Rivals: Zylee Black
Annoyer:open
Enemy: Darren
Mild Dislike: Mariana Diggory

Mariana met Ne-Os on the begging of Hogwarts.They were pretty good friends and even almost more than that after which Ne'Os called her on the dance and never appeared.Ever since Mariana hates him and told him that in the face after which he found a million of exuces to justify his never appearing on that dance.

Betsy met Ne'os in slytherin. She gave him a cupcake, probaby, which means your pretty high on her totem pole. [gah I don't know how to do this.] Um... you never stood me up at a dance, . If you ever stood me up, I would just dance by myself. That's that....

History-- Zylee Black was known for her absolute hate towards Vampires of any kind. She found that they were a waist of life in every form, and her attitude showed that in all aspects, which got on Ne'os nerves. Not to mention the fact that they were both always trying to beat eatch other at everything. But hate, or no hate, they were both Fellow Death Eaters & Slytherins and were forced to get along the best they could.

Samantha and Ne'os were introduced by Andrian, but Samantha was dating Andrian at the time. Then some time after Andrian died, Ne'os and Samantha told each other how they felt and the rest is history.

Abbey met Ne'os one year at Hogwarts when he was sitting outside alone. She decided to talk to him, and learned he was a Slytherin. Since Abbey thinks that the whole "All Slytherin's Are Evil" stereotype is stupid., she and Ne'os became friends.

Edit notes: deleted update notes Razz

Recent updates: added storylines to the reasons why people are where they are in here.

Last edited by ne'os emof on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Ne'Os's plot Empty Re: Ne'Os's plot

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:42 am

Have you done a charecter app. yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:40 am

ugh i have to do it again?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 am

Enemies.. =P
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Ne'os you have never done one because this is a new thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:24 pm

very welli did one.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I choose Mild Dislike:

Mariana met Ne-Os on the begging of Hogwarts.They were pretty good friends and even almost more than that after which Ne'Os called her on the dance and never appeared.Ever since Mariana hates him and told him that in the face after which he found a million of exuces to justify his never appearing on that dance.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey Ne'os. I don't know how to do this, but put me as whatever you want to put me as. Hopefully not an enemy but I understand if you feel that way.

Betsy met Ne'os in slytherin. She gave him a cupcake, probaby, which means your pretty high on her totem pole. [gah I don't know how to do this.] Um... you never stood me up at a dance, Very Happy . If you ever stood me up, I would just dance by myself. That's that....
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:31 pm

pfff ok its ne'os but go with it as im bored ((and i watched the vid besty very funny))

Zack is the father of ne'os a auror in the ministry they both know they are on opisite sides but they dont talk about it...
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 am

Thank you Ne'os.
And I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm