"Not my [children], you B*tch!" - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"Not my [children], you B*tch!" - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"Not my [children], you B*tch!"

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Not my [children], you B*tch!" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Not my [children], you B*tch!"

Post by Keiran Hayes Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:13 pm

"As much as I would actually love to give that a go, there's just no telling who would notice and who would find out about it. Some other time, however, certainly. Perhaps over the summer," he mused, not really sure if he was kidding or not. If other professors weren't there, what did it matter?

However, he did have what she was after. He'd been about two seconds away from just downing the liquor straight from its bottle, but luckily she had shown up before that happened. From beneath his desk he picked up the bottle, setting it heavily on top of the desk and calling over two glasses that, mercifully, he had fixed after breaking them earlier. The thought made him frown, but he passed over it as best as he could.

Reaching forward, he sat one in front of her and then lifted the other forward in a not-quite-ironic sort of cheers.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum