Need threads
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need threads Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need threads Empty Need threads

Post by Polina Ivashkova Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 pm

So I followed Alyssa's example and decided to post this here since it's not really character's list or single character
I realized some of my characters are super active and others are not so I'll write them here and let you know what I want for them. There is a lot of them who need threads but for now I'll list four of them who are my priority

Imogen Blackburn
Imogen isn't really complicated person but sometimes she can act like spoiled brat. I want her to find friends who will accept her on the way she is. Also, I want her to be more involved with Death Eaters and to find her potential lover. Since she can be really hard person (don't know other word) I need for her someone who will accept her and be romantic and all of that since she really believes in true love and happy ending.

Echo Sheridan
For Echo, I think the best start will be to find someone who likes potions as much as he does. He really needs something normal, friends and co-workers (partners in crime) who will show him that he actually has a soul, which means he needs someone to show him that he still cares.
Also, even if he is listed as a heterosexual in app, I would really want to see him in relationship with another man since that idea just came up in my minds and now I realized how funny it would be.

Polina Ivashkova
For her, I just want someone to interact with her. She is way too much f***ed for a relationship so I would like someone who will understand her and love her even if she is introverted. Any ideas are welcomed.

Katya Greyback
She is my new baby so she is on this list. What I want for her? Everything.
Friends, enemies who will judge her only because she is Greyback, those who thinks she is better than that, love... Really everything. Whatever you can think about tell me and we will see if that works.
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Need threads Empty Re: Need threads

Post by Katya Greyback Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am

Okay, works for me
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey love, I'm back I can throw Mars or Nate at you if you want any of them.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Welcome back!
We still have Polina/Nate thread, I'm looking forward to see what will happen
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Oh goodness, I forgot about that along with the Rose /Mars thread god I need to be here more often, stupid college!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top