We were supposed to rule - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We were supposed to rule - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We were supposed to rule

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were supposed to rule - Page 4 Empty Re: We were supposed to rule

Post by Caleb Flint Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:09 am

In another world, Caleb would have been a investment banker, and they always seemed to be in a rush. That was a characteristic shared in that reality as well as this one. Because subtlety was great and all, but he sensed that Apollo Zabini might not do well with anything that wasn't blatant.

"I'd rather take a disease born of good blood than expose myself to the disease of bad blood."

He looked over at him. "If you notice, she's looking better and better every day. That's what good breeding does. It wins out. It's why our parents are annoying and frustrating - but not wrong."
Caleb Flint
Caleb Flint
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

We were supposed to rule - Page 4 Empty Re: We were supposed to rule

Post by Apollo Zabini Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am

When Caleb spoke, Apollo merely heard his father. That was precisely what he'd been told his entire life, but he couldn't bring himself to believe it. In fact, the way Flint said it made him feel sick, though not in the way he was sure Caleb meant him to. It wasn't hard to look unwell, though, considering how strongly he felt it. The concept was so impossible for him to grasp, not half because he found it so difficult to respect his father. He'd wanted to for so long, but was beyond that after so long.

Really, all Caleb had managed to do was make Apollo wish even more strongly that he was at home with Lily. On his day off, he wasn't there with her, but was instead being told the the woman he loved was neither worthy nor 'clean.' It was sickening. But the older boy really seemed to believe what he said - particularly the part about Katherine.

Apollo frowned, considering it, though not very seriously. "She does seem more alert, that's true." It was more polite than he'd really wanted to be, but he had no choice. "I don't really see a point in thinking about things like that yet. If my parents want someone specific, I don't doubt they will make that obvious. But I just want to focus on getting out of school. It's probably the same for Christian, as well." Of course, Apollo could've said more about Christian and his nearly equally disappointing choice of companion. But that wouldn't help either of them. He just hoped his brother wasn't stupid enough to tell Kit before they returned.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top