Addie's Babies. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Addie's Babies. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Addie's Babies.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addie's Babies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Addie's Babies.

Post by Phaedra Rosier Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:10 am

Oops, my bad. Totally transferred the muggle school schedule over to Hogwarts, with kids sticking around for more classes after exams are done with. We can leave that for next term, then.

Ok, I don't want to clog your thread with my confusion, so I'll hit you back about Phae/Frank/Barb on skype in a bit?

Anything she does will undoubtedly be super low key since she's not one to make a show of things. We can just start a thread and see how it goes. That work?

Fair. I'm going to assume birthday shenanigans will be Jackles' domain since all her links are far more plausible, and if you do happen to need more staff members Maddie is always available.
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Skype or PM, whichever. And yeah, we can go ahead and start that thread. Maybe the next morning or something.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:26 am

There is too much stuff here for me to keep up with so I'm just replying to the first post. You know I'm good for adapting/changing to fit.

THEM KIDS

Christian
I wanna get Clair involved with PA somehow, so maybe Charlotte could have something to do with that?

Apollo
Selwyn?
Shylock has regular chekups with Robert, so it would make sense that he'd get handed to Apollo. And Lucy has to get her blood replenished regularly, so that could be fun. Or if you look through my list, I can probably think of a way to hospitalise someone in an accident.

Also Cly can be a pain to them both over summer.

GROWN UPS

Lucien
Ooooh could Jenna be his tutor?

Dax
I think there used to be a plan for him to team up with Destrey?

Hermione
Talk to Percy! Or Lucy? Feel free to mother Lucy if you like.

Kieran
He is the same age as Caelani. Which means they were in the same year & house together. We should plot this.

Mai
she has the same pb as Monroe's former crush, so I think he should ask her out.

Saf
if Monroe found out about her werewolfness he'd surely try to get her to help him (and get her away from James).
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:57 am

Clair: Sure! Even if things go badly between Christian and Charlotte, that wouldn't stop them from seeking help. Especially since they only have a year left to save the PA.

Well, Apollo might go to Selwyn to see if he can graduate early? The idea won't really hit him until the fall, though. So I dunno if you had another idea? And I'm good with anybody as far as the apprenticeship goes! He won't necessarily get everything right, so whatever their reactions are would be totally fine on that front.

And yeah, Lux is welcome wherever.

In order for someone to convince him to accept help, they'd either have to be really hard on him, or earn his trust. Tbh I'm not sure which he'd respond to more appropriately. It would probably be a case of her seeing him fail miserably and taking matters into her own hands. Because I can't see him expressly stating why he isn't capable. Not right away.

I think there was a plan like that, yeah. I can't remember if Dax was going to help her with something or if she wanted the money so she was going to help him go after Gabby, though.

Maybe Lucy spends some time with Hermione at the Ministry over the summer? Kind of like shadowing to see what it's like? They could bond through that. And she may well come to him because of the Order meeting to be like "Um, what?"

Keiran could always use some new intrigue. In school he was probably known for Quidditch stuff, since he was captain and a Chaser for the team. But he was wrapped up in a lot of stupid drama that, upon graduation, he was massively glad to be rid of. So she might presume that he actually enjoyed it, or might have opinions about his current position based on who he was then?

Monroe should definitely do both of those things. Even if the former isn't strictly done out of genuine interest in her as a person. We don't see enough potentially bad or even toxic relationships on PA, when they're quite realistic in real life.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:53 am

Okay I'll start then Apollo/Lottie and Naomi/Darian at some point today
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Levski Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Oh, I thought we were starting Naomi/Darian at the birthday party? Kim is starting one for Freyja. And Apollo/Lottie at St Mungo's? But alright!
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:39 pm

I wrote Naomi/Darian to be at the pary
But ignore this one for Lottie and Apollo, I'll open new one at the hospital, I forgot about the plot
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Well I meant that I thought they'd be part of that group thread. But I guess they don't have to be. Kim wanted to start it, so I was waiting on her.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:49 pm

I just edited post and write to you I can delete it and write in open thread later if you want
Maybe I can delete it now so later would be easier since they would both be able to interact with other people as well
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top