How do you run from what's inside your head? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How do you run from what's inside your head? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How do you run from what's inside your head?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you run from what's inside your head? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you run from what's inside your head?

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:48 am

"I know what you are talking about" she frowned before she started speaking again.
"To be honest, I think I'm one of those customers every time I go to buy new shoes" she shrugged and shook her head. Shoes are everything to her and she really can be bad sometimes when she doesn't get what she wants. So she will probably be able to deal with that kind of customers. The point is to know what they want and does everything to make them happy.

"I know I will miss this place" she paused because she wasn't sure if she should tell him why she likes this place. It was really hard to talk about that since it was the period before she finally understood that practicing magic is just fine.
"I used to come here a lot in the past" she smiled a little bit and looked at the lake. Everything was easier than looking at him at the moment,
"This was something like the safe place for me when I was just the girl who hates everyone. So you can imagine that I spent a lot of time here." She shrugged and looked at her letters.
"I wrote most of my letters here."

To be honest, Charlotte wasn't even able to describe how she is happy because summer will come soon. She missed her parents and her friends. Every time she gets letters from her friends, she realizes how much she missed. She was supposed to be there for her best friend every time she fell for someone or break up, but she was only able to send her the letter. It can be really frustrating.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top