Broken, but won't ask for help - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Broken, but won't ask for help - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Broken, but won't ask for help

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken, but won't ask for help - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken, but won't ask for help

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 07, 2017 2:07 am

here's a thought, for what it might be worth. what if, at some point, for some oddball (but at least halfway noble reason) Andrew is trying to heist something, and Lucien and Clytemnestra somehow both end up unplanned accomplices, even though the two of them might yet not know each other? I don't have a heist in mind, mind you. i'm only thinking of some well intentioned but hair brained business.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Broken, but won't ask for help - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken, but won't ask for help

Post by Lucien Holt Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 am

Always down for a heist, tbh. I never got to finish the one with Alyssa's folks but it was beyond fun to plan. I'd be down. Lucien would be basically useless, if we're speaking realistically, if anybody tried to fight them to stop them. But that could be good for development, I think.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 07, 2017 2:19 am

We could make it as complicated as we like. and then there's always the risk of someone catching them. Hopefully it wouldn't get Clytemnestra and Andrew expelled, whatever it is.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Sun May 07, 2017 2:25 am

I mean, if she wanted to pin it on Lucien she could without much harm or fear of him retaliating. I don't think Andrew would take to that, though, if they're best mates. And there's a serious chance Lucien may take offense and decide he wants revenge if Andrew doesn't stop it. Conflict is good and all, but yeah.. probably best to keep it relatively low-key.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Apollo Zabini Sun May 07, 2017 5:05 am

Ah, I gotcha now. I mean, that's fine. I think he'd be all too aware of the fake relationship, though, if he and Andrew become close. That okay?
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ace A Longbottom Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Jack would take him under her wing so quickly. If he spends time at Layabout, that'd also put him within influence of two former Order members. Jack's not pushy about stuff but it could give him some guilt if he ever goes dark.

Ducky and him have some parallels - both are good people that seem pretty much destined to screw up. Maybe if Cat gets both of them doing their bidding, they could be chums?
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon May 08, 2017 2:27 am

I definitely wouldn't say he's a screw-up. He just has no faith in people. Unless they won him over somehow, he wouldn't do anybody's bidding. And he'll know Oliver for sure, so he may eventually be inclined to visit, Yeah.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top