Hello everyone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello everyone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello everyone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Hey there Charlotte!
Welcome to PA!

I'm Krissu. Also, go by Kriss or even Kiss or Kissu. I'm a girl with lots of nicknames. I have been here member like 4 years basically soonish but there are times when I have been gone over few weeks too because of some personal stuff.

Anyways I don't really have anyone exactly who is in his age but I have sixth year Cassie who is same house as yours. Then there is fifth year Ravenclaw Ezra. We can always work out something between them if you wanna. Razz I'm basically up for new plot ideas.

Oh about the profile. Got to here: Mini Profile. Fill out there everything you can and it all will be sorted soon for you. Razz
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Admins have to do that, yeah. I'm fixing it now.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Hey, Charlotte!

I'm Khaat, and you already had my attention when I read your app. However, you got it even more when I read your affection for Lupins. I just happen to have several Lupins, if you care to try to have Steven meet some grads.

I have Robert Lupin--he's the Chief of Staff for St. Mungos where he is a healer and a potions master. He is also the Minister of Magic. He is Remus's older brother--older by one year.

I have Robert's wife, Kate, who speaks to birds and who also has some psychic skills. She's an artist who likes to work in all mediums.

I have Khaat, who is the daughter of Robert and Kate, and she is the niece of Remus. She has a lot of fond memories of Remus and was close to him. She is a healer and also has some psychic energies.

Khaat and her husband Brian Quinn have 8 children, who are also Lupins, and they go from Khaat's adopted adult aged daughter all the way to her 3 year old twins.

Khaat has a whole staff of folks working for them, any of which you are welcome to interact with.

Robert and Kate have a young man< Andrew Diamond, who they are the legal guardians of, and he is a 17 year old Gryffindor. Stephen might get along with him.

Here's a list of all my folks, if it is helpful. https://www.pottersarmy.net/t21720-all-the-toys-in-my-toybox

I completely understand the insanity of a college schedule, so no pressure. I just wanted to toss my folks your way in case there is something that interests you. I am always interested in both personal plotting things and site plotting stuff, so I'm open to whatever floats your boat.

Again, welcome aboard! Smile
K
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello Krissu and Khaat, it is very nice to meet both of you!

Thank you for fixing it, Addie. And Krissu for the information. I must have missed that topic in my search.

I love the Cassie meaning Cassiopeia as the constellation and not Cassandra, by the way Smile I do hope we can find some threads together. Stephen is a rather nice person once you get to meet him. Distant and cold at first but a cinnamon roll.

Thank you for accepting him, Khaat. And please, it's Stephen with 'ph'. Pronounced as 'f'. Very Happy Just a thing from Stephen... I have to make him dislike anything. Why not his name that is the most unimaginative name he could have been given...

It is very true. I love Lupin. He is one of the most amazing characters ever. Despite all that happened to him, he continued on the right path. Even being attacked in every possible way he always stood good and true to his friends. Okay, I guess I made my point. I would surely love to RP with any of your Lupins. As in please! I promise I'll look them up when I can but from what you've said, I can see him Andrew meeting at any time. And for now I am mostly open to anything really. Stephen needs friends and possibly some rivals because that is fun too.

Also, Addie, I've checked your characters very briefly and I was thinking maybe Stephen could either meet Apollo, Christian or Nicole since it would be most likely for them to meet in school. Also Christian because of Potter's Army in Hogwarts. He could be invited into it, perhaps? I'll let it to your judgement of course. There are a lot more nice characters there but I don't know how Stephen could meet them though.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:38 pm

No worries about the grads. The only exception would be Keiran, since he's the Headmaster and teaches Transfiguration. But he seems to be relatable to students mainly when they're in trouble, unfortunately. XD Even though he's my favorite besides Apollo (don't tell the others Wink -- and super don't tell Apollo Razz )

Apollo's definitely on the outs right now. Most of the students think he's either horrible (as in, he causes trouble all the time for no reason) or he's snooty. Partly because of the pureblood thing, I imagine, but also because he tends to keep to himself unless someone approaches him first. But that's mainly true because people think so poorly of him.

Christian's probably known as "the nice brother" between him and Apollo, but yeah, he's an easy one to plot with because Ace is so loud and he's always with her, and the PA thing. The students all definitely know that the PA is a thing, and may have even figured out who's leading it, but the joining process and where the meetings take place and whatnot are still secret. I'm 90% sure that they try to make it look like the meetings happen in other places, but they're held in the Room of Requirement. Once he joins he'll be able to access the hidden subforum there.

Ace asked Christian to help her lead the PA because he's considered more friendly than her, so even if Stephen got along well with Ace, he may choose to bring it up with Christian since he's less volatile. That's entirely up to you. Or we could have one or both of the Hufflepuffs talk to him about it. (They're kind of in a fight right now, IC, but we can play around with that depending on how Jackles feels. @Ace Longbottom)

Nicole is a darling, though she's oftentimes very misled. She's got a bit of a crush on Jonathan, though that hasn't fully developed considering she's still quite young. She just kind of likes that he's a bit odd like she is. So perhaps if Jonathan gets along with Stephen, and with Christian sort of stepping in as Jon's older brother figure, Nicole could wiggle into some of their plots now and then Smile
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:12 am

I just don't know where Stephen could fit. Maybe when I develop his story I can find a plot. And you basically have CaptainSwan there. I couldn't help but notice...

Stephen doesn't really talk with many people around school so it would be more than natural for him never to have known of anything about Apollo. Besides, he is also a castaway so he would understand that, I think.

Ooh! That is really cool. Room of Requirement only opens to a person if he knows exactly how it is turned into if there is someone inside... Love that.

I though Christian to be rather accessible as well. So I maybe they do can meet. And that could be a good idea since her Ace is official in charge of the PA.

Nicole I was thinking mostly because they are one one year apart and it could be easier. I am planning a meeting for Stephen and Jonathan, yes. We are just going to try that out and see how it goes but I believe they can turn out being friends. So, yes, I could see that happening.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:35 am

Stephen Meyers wrote:Hi Jackles, thank you for your attention the other day.

I will be starting Stephen's story as soon as possible. This was definitely not the perfect time for me to come up to a new board but I will try.

I am most definitely up for any kind of interactions for Stephen because I believe that is a great way to develop his story and personality. I will look your characters up that way and whenever you are free we could try to find some interactions between Stephen and any of them. Smile

No worries! And totally! You can either message me at this account or Alice Longbottom, or post in the character list I linked you. Smile
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:59 am

Yeah, definitely. He and Ace are co-leaders but the fight is making things complicated XD So that's up to you.

And I know! We've also had Ginnifer Goodwin (Also mine), Lana Parilla and Sebastian Stan (a writer named Emily), and then we had Sean as well, who's the playby for Kieran's brother XD WE'RE A MESS. Razz

So yeah! Let me know if/when you'd like to start something Smile
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Welcome to PA
I'm going by Nadia here and I'm really looking forward to post with you
We all have same problems with real life but somehow at the end of the day we are coming back here

Glad to see you around <3
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks, Jackles. I will look them up. Sorry I haven't done that yet, but I really couldn't.

And i understand, Addie. There is a lot of catch up for me here mostly about what's going on between houses and wars and all... Anyway, I'm looking forward to do so. I still think Apollo to be a good idea and so Christian so I let you know when, definitely when!, I can. Also, you play Hermione! If she's still open I believe Stephen would love to meet a war hero. (And my personal hero as well as Lupin. Him, Hermione and Ginny are the people I love the most in the whole series. And believe it or not I like Harry as well. I know no one ever says that but I do...)

Well, there's a Oncer here. (Yes, still following that heartbreaking show!!! Why? I have no idea really...) So I love it!

Hello Nadia, nice to meet you! I'm happy to be around Smile And I do hope we can find some interesting threads or plots, if you'd like to as well.

And well, I am a person full of questions for what it seem... But are Hogwarts rules de same as they were in the books here? Or more specifically, the ones that concern Hogsmeade visits. Are visits allowed for students after their third year? Still with their parents/guardians consent?
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum