You know I'm not usually like this.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You know I'm not usually like this. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You know I'm not usually like this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know I'm not usually like this. Empty You know I'm not usually like this.

Post by Christian Zabini Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 am

Christian couldn't remember the last time he'd been so angry. Scratch that. He could. And it had been Ace's fault that time, too.

Okay, so, admittedly they were both to blame. He knew that, as far as the common room fight went. But this? She had to know that it would set him off. That he would've wanted warning or that he deserved a say in it. Were they not in this together anymore? Merlin's beard, he couldn't sit still.

Giving up on the idea of returning to the library after the meeting to get work done, the Hufflepuff went directly down the stairs and out onto the grounds. Was he even part of the team, now? Maybe Ace had always been the leader and he'd just been there to do the people part. Like a Muggle HR person, according to that one Muggle Studies course about businesses. He'd actually paid attention, given his work at the shop, but the job didn't sound like one he would actually like. Or like one that important people did.

That was fine. He'd never needed to feel important. That wasn't Christian's thing.

Still, the part of him that wanted Ace's respect and friendship was wounded. Of all the people, she had to choose that one. Figures. He made his way along the bank of the Great Lake, picking up a smooth rock to throw it across the surface of the water. It didn't go very far, though, and he shook his head, looking down as he kicked a few of those rocks when he went on his way.

Glancing up, Christian stopped short when he saw Hitame sitting a little ways up the grass. Although he attempted to smile in greeting, it came off as more of a grimace. So he just continued along on his way.
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

You know I'm not usually like this. Empty Re: You know I'm not usually like this.

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:08 pm

She felt as though she had insulted the lake by abandoning it as long as she had. She wasn't sure if she was wrong or not, but she was pretty sure that the last time she'd come down to the lake of her own free will was that time when she had slipped and rolled down the hill and Apollo had been there.

Her eye twitched as she remembered that. While she hadn't exactly been embarrassed to know that Apollo had seen all of that, she'd started avoiding the lake infest of it happening again. But really, after the Valentine's Day party and their fight, Hit had been avoiding any place she thought Apollo would be.

She was actually going out of her way to avoid him.

The Gryffindor finally tired of doing so and she decided it was time to finally head back to the lake. She hadn't been there long, with a book in her hand, when she heard rocks being kicked around, into one another at some points, and water splashing. Anabelle glanced up from the book and saw Christian Zabini a little bit away from her.

She swallowed, trying hard to not seem uncomfortable, and tried to smile back at him. She'd never been particularly close to Christian, her friendship having been with Apollo, and she wondered if he knew about their fight.

Something about Christian seemed off, though. Maybe it was the way he'd smiled at her, if you can count that as a smile, it could've also been the fact that he was kicking the rocks around too. Hit tilted her head to the side, closing the book and standing up. She bit her lip, was it even okay to ask if he was okay?

She would think so.

"Hi Christian." She put her hands behind her back, holding the book in both. "Something wrong?"
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum