I drank everything, seen everything doubly
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I drank everything, seen everything doubly Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I drank everything, seen everything doubly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I drank everything, seen everything doubly Empty I drank everything, seen everything doubly

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:02 am

In the morning, Charlotte felt better than she deserved.
She skipped the breakfast because, to be completely honest, she wasn't sure that she will be able to look at the food.
She tried to realize how she felt.
It wasn't bad as she expected. Just a headache, but that will pass after few pills. Maybe it was really good idea to went this party when she did, she would be much worse if she continued with that game.

Charlotte tried to recall everything that happened before and unwelcomed redness cover her cheeks once when she realized she actually kissed Christian Zabini. She really did that.
Molly would be proud.

Since she felt really bad she decided to skip first classes. At least first two.
It was something really unusual and new for her but again, she felt really bad.

After the first few classes, it was time for the lunch and that was when she saw Clair. She can't see him now. He would make her feel even worse about herself.
So, like all immature kids, she tried to hide behind the book in hope he won't see her there.

@Clair Sauvage
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I drank everything, seen everything doubly Empty Re: I drank everything, seen everything doubly

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Charlotte was determined to spend her day reading. It was the great exercise for her brain and maybe, just maybe she would be lucky enough to escape from that terrible headache. She tried to stay under the radar today.
She skipped all classes and breakfast as well as dinner in hope people would just leave her alone.

It's not like she had big enough ego to think other people suddenly became really interested in her life, but because that terrible feeling of shame she wasn't able to get rid of. She got drunk. She kissed Christian. She was standing in front of the door in Ravenclaw tower for more than 10 minutes because she was drunk enough so she wasn't able to say right answer to the riddle. She was the mess and she wasn't able to see people whispering about that.

And she knew enough about her generation to realize they would whisper about her in Christian in the closet.
That is why she was keeping her face in the book, literally in hoše that Clair wouldn't see her. But of course he did, he always finds a way to succeed what he wants. And it's not like her cover was the best solution ever. She would probably have more luck if she gets under the table, but now it was too late for that because he was already making his way to the place she was sitting.

"Hello Clair, " she said without the will to correct him about the nickname. She wanted, but she realized that f he wants to call her Lottie, he would probably do that no matter what she says.
"I really don't know what you are talking about. I left the party so I can go to sleep" she was able to actually feel redness covering her face when she heard his words. Is that really what people think? That they left because they wanted the private? God help her when she finally goes to the class.

Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

I drank everything, seen everything doubly Empty Re: I drank everything, seen everything doubly

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Charlotte frowned and actually tried to kill him with the look.
Too bad even witches can't do that.
"What the hell are you talking about?" She said angrily.
"I hoped you would know better than that" she shook her head trying to look like his words didn't affect on her but she didn't fool anyone.

"I..." she tried to think about something. She really did, but words just didn't want to left her mouth.
She was saying him that she would like to join the Potter's Army. And she kissed him.

But the thing was, she couldn't say any of that to Clair.
First one was secret, at least Christian said that to her and second... Well, that one was just embarrassing.

"It's something private. But it's not actually anything important." She looked at him seriously.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm

"No!" she wasn't aware of the fact she actually yelled. But he was making the completly wrong conclusion and she couldn't help herself but yell. It was something really bad.
And the worst part was the fact that she couldn't say the truth. Christian would be really angry and she didn't want that. She didn't want him to look at her like a little gossip girl who can't keep secrets.

"It really isn't what you think it is. I just can't speak about that" she frowned and shook her head.

"Fine!Think whatever you want!" she said angrily and started to reading her book again. Or at least she was pretending to read since she wasn't able to see any single letter.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:11 pm

She looked at him once again and then she closed her book a little too much aggressively and gave him one more look while she stood up.

"Fine!" she said just to hide how much Clair actually hurt her.
It was silly, though, because she thought that she hates him and now she was all pathetic about the idea he hates her as well.

"You are the one who approached me after all. Why can't you just be nice?" Charlotte looked down at her hands because bo be honest, she was broken.
Maybe it was because of alcohol and terrible hangover she has now, or it was the fact she actually started to like Clair, but she was really close to starting crying and she definitely didn't want him to see her crying because of him.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum