Cronis Yaxley, relations
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cronis Yaxley, relations Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cronis Yaxley, relations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cronis Yaxley, relations Empty Cronis Yaxley, relations

Post by Cronis Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Spoiler:
Its always about me.
Cronis Yaxley

Family
Family's complicated. His parents shower him with attention, which is fine, but they leave almost none for his brother. They're twins, why's one getting more attention than the other? Being an heir is hard. Especially when people expect things from you.

Cronis Yaxley, relations Tumblr_inline_okwp2eQIGe1rlxi6w_540
Evander Yaxley - twin brother, played by Kim
Evander is usually considered to be the good one, out of the two of them. Cronis considers him a goody two-shoes. They fight a lot, but Cronis will always be there for his brother.

Friends
Cronis is "too cool" for friends. He's very secretive with the friends he has, especially since two of them are Gryffindors. He can't help being their friend, though. After all, they did grow up together.

Cronis Yaxley, relations Tumblr_static_harmon
Anabelle Mulciber - childhood friend/crush, played by Kim
Hit has been a very close friend for a long time. The two didn't get along at first, their personalities always clashing. They probably only became friends because of Evander and Freyja. Cronis has a crush on Hit and even though he's not subtle about it, he's afraid to lose her friendship over it.

Cronis Yaxley, relations 148762066068438?4491915521
Freyja Podmore - childhood friend/partner in crime, played by Kim
Freyja is the only one who knows about a big slip up on Cronis' part from a year ago. His biggest secret, so it goes without saying that Freyja is his partner in crime, even though sometimes he acts like he doesn't know her.

Enemies
There's no doubt someone like Cronis has enemies, he comes off as an arsehole to many so people tend to not like him.

Love
Oh boy. This one's tough. Cronis is.. a little confused. He's only been in love once, and that ended up badly for him. He's supposed to end up in an arranged marriage at some point but he fell in love with a muggleborn Gryffindor and he kept it a secret because, obviously, his parents wouldn't like that. She didn't like being kept a secret, though.

Others
For those who don't belong in the other categories.

Cronis Yaxley, relations Dev-dev-patel-4597139-100-100
Julain Kapur - Annoyance, dislike, played by Jackles
Cronis can't say Julian is an enemy, he just doesn't like him. He thinks Hit might have a thing for the other Gryffindor and that doesn't sit well with Cronis. It's too bad, they might've been able to become friends.

Last edited by Cronis Yaxley on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cronis Yaxley
Cronis Yaxley
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Cronis Yaxley, relations Empty Re: Cronis Yaxley, relations

Post by Cronis Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Have anyone who'd like be up here? Let me know who they are, add a little blurb about their relationship, and I'll take care of the rest!

If we haven't posted before, let's plot now!
Cronis Yaxley
Cronis Yaxley
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Cronis isn't a huge fan of Julian, so there's that.
Margo probably thinks he's the hot twin and flirts with him to see him squirm.
We talked about Molly potentially being a sounding board for some of his complaints? The Molly/Charlotte thread at the lake is probably a pretty good indicator of what that relationship would be.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronis Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 am

Poor Jules, getting all the hate </3

I feel like Cronis would play into Margo's flirting but I honestly think he'd find Molly to be more attractive. Like he'd like her more.

We should have a thread between Molly/Cronis just to see where it goes. I've no clue what he'd go on a rant about (because he doesn't just complain, he rants.)
Cronis Yaxley
Cronis Yaxley
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 am

Lbr everyone secretly loves Julian, so it's okay <3

I think we had talked about Cronis ranting about Hit, or Julian, or something to do with that whole mess. Doesn't matter which, really.

We could do a Molly/Cronis thread, or we could do a twins/Molly/Margo thread. Maybe Molly and Cronis get teamed up and Margo/Evan get teamed up, but Margo, of course, insists that their teams team up. xD
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronis Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:35 am

If you've seen the little thing I wrote for Julian in Hit's shipper, based on that Cronis would rant about how Hit pays more attention to Julian now.

I like the idea of the teams teaming up, tbh XD
Cronis Yaxley
Cronis Yaxley
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 am

I did see that!

Cool! I'm a little (a lot) swamped with threads right now, but I'd be down to do this anytime! Would you be up for starting?
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 am

Yeah, definitely! I'll see if I can get something up tonight, if not it'd be tomorrow after work since I don't have school.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top