I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...' - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...' - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...' - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...'

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Aneta gave him her best smile. Now she was proud.
It was more than obvious that he probably hate this, this isn't something he wanted to do and Aneta couldn't but wonder if he was really the loyay member of Death Eaters.
Maybe he is the spy, and she would need to try to figure that out.
But yet, she knew he would help her with this.

"You know, sometimes isn't important do you like something or not, do you think that something is right or not. We all do what we need to survive in this cruel word" she said that with the soft voice she would use with the child, if she ever decides to speak with the child, of course.

"What I want to say, we can't lose Beatris. She is more than crazy, but she is good and loyal, we need her." She looked at him to be sure he understand what she was saying.

Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...' - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd rather say 'I can't believe I did that' instead of 'if only I had...'

Post by Caleb Flint Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:54 am

He disagreed with everything Aneta said.

The Death Eaters didn't need another psychotic liability. They didn't need more unorganized chaos. He didn't need to put his reputation and career on the line for some girl with rotten impulse control. If he wanted to 'survive this cruel world' he would have left Greyback to deal with the mess she had created for herself. He sure as hell did not need Beatris Greyback, daughter of Fenrir or not. He was managing just fine without her.

But the real truth was that he simply didn't need the Death Eaters anymore.

So he pursed his lips and nodded, stepping forward to squat next to the body. "Obviously a killing curse. Some bruising. Could be worth tossing in a lake, claim it was a drowning. Add a bust life jacket, a quick Crucio, and the poor bloke had a seizure and his jacket failed him."
Caleb Flint
Caleb Flint
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Aneta kept looking at Caleb while he was studying body and she just couldn't but notice how he was not into it. It made her question his loyalty to the Death Eaters.
The basic rule was, help other members if you can. And there they were, talking if they should or not help Beatris.

She shook her head and looked at the body once again.
"It's impossible. Aurors already saw the body. Let's just say he fight with someone and now he is dead. I will call someone to come and pick the body." She shrugged.

"Would you like to join me for coffee before we return back?" That was actually the rethorical question, she already decided that he will go.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum