[OPEN] I wanna shoop - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] I wanna shoop - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] I wanna shoop

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[OPEN] I wanna shoop - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] I wanna shoop

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Clair didn't really seem keen on Freyja trying to help them both up, not that his opinion on the matter really mattered to her. When someone was having trouble with something, you helped them.

Most of the time.

Freyja thought this was one of those times, even though it seemed like no one else did. Cronis was obviously more concerned with Hit, she was more probably just conflicted on what to do (Hit tried but she was pretty dense sometimes) and Evander didn't really have much of a say in the matter. At least he'd gone over to try to help them as well.

Evan was probably the most sensible out of the four of them, Freyja following the Ravenclaw.

"You probably should let him up, Clair. Wouldn't want to mess him up, now would ya?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow. She couldn't help the slightly disappointed tone in her voice, she kind of didn't want Clair to let him up but for Julian to instead get up by force.

What was wrong with her today?
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] I wanna shoop - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] I wanna shoop

Post by Julian Kapur Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 pm

What the hell was going on?

Julian could not quite wrap his head around the unfolding events and how they had culminated in him getting trapped beneath Clair Savauge. What was a perfectly innocent plan to secure a hot date for Valentine's had been hijacked and turned into... something else. He wasn't sure what. The fall had disoriented him considerably.

Freyja spoke and the glimmer of mischief in her eye was enough to spur Julian into action, cutting short whatever comedy of manners seemed to be playing out. He pushed Clair away and slipped out from under him, before reaching out to take Freyja's hands and clamber up.

He looked around at the students who remained after their tumble, all who seemed more amused than he would like. "Well, this is just great," he said, directing his voice towards Clair, Freyja, and co. "You all harshed my vibe."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top