++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: ++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012

Post by Molly Weasley Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:59 pm

((Actually it's pretty good! There were still a few problems with tenses, but the grammar was really great. And I love seeing deeper into Charlotte. This is the most self aware I've seen her.

Also, not gonna lie, Molly can be hard to post with. She's very withholding.))

The pair of Ravenclaws slipped into silence, which was totally fine by Molly's standards, as a longtime friend to Silence. The sun was spreading its amber rays across the landscape, like fingers stretching against a bedspread as the world tried to wake up. The castle would be stirring soon, bursting into activity as students juggled their need to study and their desire to have fun, with only a few for which both activities were one in the same.

Inside, Margo would be snoring, as she usually relied on Molly to be her alarm clock. Ace Longbottom was probably already waiting for Christian Zabini to get started on whatever task they needed to accomplish, and who knew what Apollo Zabini did these days, now that he had to juggle multiple secrets. The others would flock the classrooms, the library, the Great Hall, and life would keep moving.

It always did.

Charlotte rarely conceded that someone else was right, and this was not lost on Molly. "Suit yourself." Her cigarette was out now and she flicked it forward, her boots coming down on the butt as they reached it. She shrugged. "But, maybe it's not being brave. Maybe it's being smart enough to spare yourself some time and worry by settling an issue on your own terms."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: ++Child I Will Hurt You - Crystal Castles, 2012

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:25 pm

(She is, but posting with Molly is a big challenge and I like that, it tells me how good I can be just with practice)

Charlotte kept looking in the distance, and at the same time, she felt really bad because of silence between two Ravenclaws.
She didn't know how to act in the situations like this.
Silence is always bad.
Silence means everyone would be trapped with their own thoughts, without the way to escape from them.
And silence always ruined secrets. Sometimes in the silence, you could meet person better than during the conversation, yu could think about the person and everything she said before the silence.
Charlotte didn't like the silence at all.

Luckily, Molly finally spoke again and Charlotte let the air out of her lungs. She wasn't aware she was keeping her breath before the pressure left her lungs leaving comfort.
"I don't know. I'll think about that. It's not that easy, but maybe I'll try. And I will either get or lose everything" she shrugged and looked at the castle.
They were coming closer and now she was able to see old walls. They looked like if they would break at any moment but they never did.

"How are you? Did you have a good time last night?" Charlotte finally remembered that Molly was her friend and not just her private diary. Molly have never been talking about herself much and Charlotte doubt this day will be the exception but still, she had to try. She was dying to see Molly finally opening to her, and actually talking with her.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:34 pm

They were rounding the last bit of the lake before they reached the lawn that led up to the castle doors and Molly angled them towards the great building, supposing she had been get a shower and change into some real clothes sooner rather than later. The school would be waking up and while she owed no one an explanation, she didn't feel like having to remind everyone of that fact.

She could tell Charlotte really was struggling with... whatever this was. Molly couldn't say she had noticed any particular warmth from the girl towards anyone in particular, but it could be that warmth wasn't the way in which the girl showed her feelings. She didn't have any intentions to particularly keep an eye out for it, but she knew that with this knowledge, it'd probably become very apparent.

Maybe she wasn't giving Waldorf enough credit.

She smirked, looking over at the girl. "Push comes to shove, you could get with someone else. Figure out how he feels about it. Like an experiment."

They were reaching the steps now and Charlotte offered a question. Charlotte knew the drill. She could talk but Molly never revealed much.

Today wasn't the day that changed.

"Peachy good time."

((I feel like this could be a really good place to end it. You can post a follow up if you want, but I feel like we explored their dynamic. I have an idea that I'll PM you right now))
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top