[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH

Post by Ace A Longbottom Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Christian’s chair scuffed the floor on its way out, and it was this that incited Ace to remove her hands from their place over her ears, looking up and watching with confusion as he grabbed his notes. “Christian?” But he wasn’t to be stopped. She turned in her seat, watching as he followed Molly out the door, her lips parted ever so slightly in surprise. He hadn’t told her anything. Hadn’t said he was going, hadn’t invited her to follow, hadn’t kept her in the loop.

It was with a hollow feeling that she turned back, facing forward, her eyes landing on her own notes but almost unseeing. Christian was always the cool-headed one, it was what made their arrangement work. She couldn’t get frustrated that he had snapped – hadn’t she been telling him for ages that he needed to get more upset with the status quo – but she felt utterly abandoned to not be part of the solution or the escape. Every time she was upset, she went straight to him.

Did he not trust her to help him?

Her throat was dry and her head was pounding…

And Clytemnestra was still talking.

She spun in her seat. “Can you just f*cking shut up!”

This was a bit louder than any of the other exclamations and the substitute had no choice but to attempt at an authoritarian voice, commanding silence.

Julian blinked, realizing that, at some point, the fun of goofing off had gone a little far. He turned in his seat and looked over at the Slytherin girl, mouthing, “We should stop.”

Yeah. We. Maybe that’d work.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:46 pm

[Addie and I thought it would be funny to try to make Ace a little bit jealous]

Charlotte was really shocked with everything that happened in this room.
She came here to study and instead, she saw the biggest drama that ever happened.
It was like one of those pathetic Spanish shows where you don't know who is the mother, or girlfriend. Insane.

She frowned and realized this isn't the place where she will be able to learn anything but how to make the big mess so she tore off a piece of paper from her notebook and wrote the message.

Christian, are you okay? if you need someone to talk with, you know where you can find me.

P.S. I was thinking about the talk we had earlier, I'm ready to accept.

She decided it would be the best if she doesn't write that she meant about PA because Christian told her it's a big secret.

She turned a little bit and looked at Ace before she out the message in front of her.

"Please, give this to Christian. Thank you" she smiled, then grabbed her book, stood up and left.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:17 am

((going out of order because.... no one else has responded in awhile xP))

Ace fancied herself a person who dealt with facts. Sometimes it helped to return to them. Here are the facts as she knew them.

Fact Number 1: If Christian had stuck around, he probably would have sensed her explosion and found a way to diffuse the ticking time bomb that was Ace Longbottom at any given time.

Fact Number 2: Christian hadn't stuck around.

Fact Number 3: He had stormed out without so much as a look her way.

Number 4: Ace had stuck by his side under enemy fire, after agreeing to go to a ball just to support him in a mission that, while her idea, had a lot more to do with his goals than it did hers.

Number 5: Ace was not nearly as confident as she projected, especially when it came to her interactions with her peers. And she was worse off without Christian around.

Number 6: She hadn't even flunked the stupid assignment they were studying.

Number 7: Charlotte was handing her a note.

8: It was for Christian.

9: She knew it would be an intrusion of Christian's privacy to read the note.

10: But she could think of no reason for Charlotte to be writing Christian a note.

11: This made her feel... something. She couldn't be sure.

12. The substitue was calling their attention back to the board.

13: Ace couldn't focus.

14. The note was burning her hand.

15. Bad. The feeling from number 11? It was bad.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top