Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most) Empty Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most)

Post by Alexi Jasper Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 am

Alexi took a step into the Forbidden Forest. He had never been inside the forest in his entire life, yet now that he was part of the Hogwarts staff, he was permitted to go inside as long as he didn't sneak in any minors. There was a certain fear in Alexi as he went in the forest, partly due to his inexperience in battle. Sure, maybe he could heal a spider bite, or stop himself from bleeding after being impaled by a unicorn horn, but he didn't have the ability to do any of the above when knocked unconscious. No person really knew what was actually in the forest, unless you were one of the malicious residents, or a centaur, who could be very well malicious.

Alexi's wand was out, ready for casting any spell, but his focus wasn't completely on defending himself. Alexi came into the forest for the pure curiousity that he had instilled in him since coming to Hogwarts. There were so many things that he wanted to know about the forest, like what was actually in there. Why did some students never come out once they went inside? What did unicorns actually look like? Well... Alexi had seen unicorn horns and blood, but that was only during a St. Mungo's emergency. He didn't see the unicorn while it was breathing.

All of a sudden, Alexi heard the crack of a twig behind him and he spun around, made two quick and sharp movements, and said, "Protego." Usually, Alexi could do wandless magic, especially for a Defence Against the Dark Arts 101 spell, but being caught off guard didn't leave him time to focus his thoughts - something that was required if you were to cast a spell without speaking the incantation.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most) Empty Re: Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 am

Sophia was walking through the forest after she served her detention she had with the headmaster for being out passed curfew although it wasn't her fault but she still got punished for it. As she was walking back to the castle she stepped on a twig. "Stupid clumsy Sophi!"Sophia muttered to herself as she heard a voice said the Protego charm. She knew that voice so she came closer to see. "Professor Jasper, I'm sorry I scared you I was on my way back to the castle but I guess I tooked a wrong turn."said Sophia as she go out her wand and muttered. "Lumos."as her wand lit up she pointed in her of her to see. "There, maybe I won't step on twigs and trip like I did back there!"said Sophia. Sophia never been in the forest alone so she was kind of scared at the moment she hoped her voice sounded normal to Professor Japser.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most) Empty Re: Like Ivory ;; Open (2 people at most)

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:08 am

Alexi, despite being in fear was able to think logically. The figure that seemed to have stepped on the twig was coming towards him, but was moving slowly, so it couldn't be an immediate danger. He took his guard down and was more than happy to hear that the figure was one of the students of Hogwarts, and not a prank pulling Slytherin. "Glad to see you," said Alexi. "I'm quite new to this forest, and Hogwarts doesn't seem to be giving out tours."

Suddenly, Alexi's professor alert went off, realizing that he had duties as a professor. "Wait," said Alexi. "Miss Granger, aren't you a student? In the forbidden forest?" Whatever Alexi was scared of was in the forbidden forest and usually, Hogwarts students weren't exactly the safest alone. For heaven's sake, the dangers of the forbidden forest were magical creatures and no one took NEWT or OWL level COMC classes anymore!
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

((Does that mean two + you Alexi? Or Or one + you?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 am

((ooc: means two people including me))
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 am

((Oh goody))
Professor Jess was out for a stroll, having been sure he'd seen people leave the castle and head into the forest. Following a set of footprints he'd found, he wandered into the forest, deeper, and deeper, before hearing a pair of voices. Quickening his stride, he brought his wand about, and marched through the thick plantlife that blocked his way. "Bother," he muttered as a small piece of Devil's Snare grabbed his leg and pulled him to the floor of the forest. "Ah," he yelled, not knowing what had his leg. Knowing this forest it could range from a cornish pixie, to a small acromantula. Turning around he saw the plant and chuckled. "Incendio," he muttered, casting the little blue flame onto the plant, make it's grip drop instantly. Sure the people woul've heard him through all of this, Jess stood up and burst through the last set of plants and landed on his face in front of Alexi and Sophia. "Hullo," he muttered through the dirt
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:20 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes Professor Japser I'm your classes, I had detention out here and I got lost trying to find my way back to the castle apparently I must have tooked a wrong turn."said Sophia sighing. As she jumped as Jess appeared she sighed, "Jess, don't scare me like that!"said Sophia as she slowly recovered after her heart was pounding really fast. Sophia hated the forest but she had to clean it for detention that wasn't her fault for the Head Master. "Hello Jess and Professor Jasper how are you two today?"Sophia asked them trying to hide how she scared she was. "God, where's my Gryffindor Bravery at?"Sophia asked herself as she held her wand high t see where she was going.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top