Champions! Read-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Champions! Read- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Champions! Read-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Champions! Read- Empty Champions! Read-

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:06 am

The Head of Gryffindor house would like to congratulate Andrian, for becoming the champion representing our house. Firstly, I would like to acknowadge that I have written a RPG guide allready, and it is located in the Department of International Magical Cooporation. All champions are recconmended to read this, as yout task is to write an RPG.

Otherwise, you are given the permission to ask your HoH for help with the first task. I would like to offer help to any champion whose HoH is not active.

To Submit Your Entry- Start a new thread in the first task category titled "Your Name- The Golden Egg- FT"
You may edit your first draft until the 14th, and then the thread will be closed for judging.

You must complete your RPG by the 14th, as Sue has stated.
Points will be taken off for grammarical errors, spelling errors, and how well it's written of course. May I advise that you do not try to do anything spectacular for the sake of earning more points, we will judge you on how realisticly your RPG is written.

Andrian- If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Other Champions- as I said if your HoH isn't active you are welcomed too.
If any one has any general questions about the TT, feel free to post them here.

Happy Competing
Arianna
HoH of Gryffindor.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Champions! Read- Empty Re: Champions! Read-

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:25 am

Ok Thanks can i work on it now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Champions! Read- Empty Re: Champions! Read-

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:55 am

Yes you can. Start a new topic in this category (First Task) with your fist draft of the RPG. Your HoH will reveiw it and send you any corrections you should make.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top