Truth, Changes, Everything - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Truth, Changes, Everything  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Truth, Changes, Everything

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth, Changes, Everything  - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth, Changes, Everything

Post by Irina Aldon Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:02 pm

Irina looked at him like he was insane or had tentacles on his head. And strange, it was almost the case but she was sure the part of brain who gave them logic was broken or something like that.
She took a deep breath before she looked at him once again.
This will be hard to explain.

"I came to London just a few months ago, three perhaps. I lived in Ukraine and I know nothing about people here but" she paused and frowned for a second while thinking about everything she heard about werewolves here.
"I heard here is Fenrir Greyback, that bad werewolf with his pack and to be honest, I was afraid to ask anything anyone because he might hear about that and I really didn't want to have to deal with him and his pack. That is why I came here."

She shrugged and then looked at her wounded leg again.
"And if I went to the hospital... Well, you probably know werewolves still doesn't have the best opportunity to find the job blah blah blah, I didn't want to risk. So I would rather beg you to help me and in the end, if that doesn't succeed, die, rather than telling to others what I am now" she said honestly.
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top