Plot Me Please! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plot Me Please! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plot Me Please!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plot Me Please! - Page 2 Empty Re: Plot Me Please!

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Sorry, sorry! Only just got out of self-imposed isolation XD I'm not sure what's going on with Phae now tbh, her timeline's really wonky. I think she's still stuck somewhere in October haha. I think before I get her involved in more plot-heavy threads I need to move her along a bit or at least figure out her progression since then. So, I guess we can put the Lily/Phae/Kit thing on the backburner for now? Just until everyone's moved along from pre-January shenanigans and things are a bit clearer so I've got my head on straight. I'm assuming the Phae/Kit deal thing will still be valid for a while, so that can happen whenever. Does that work? What do you think?
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 pm

That's totally fine. I know how crazy timelines can get, so I'll be up for it when she's back to a more stable place, haha
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Awesome Smile
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Do you think you can find in the list for thread with Polina?
She is pretty new so she is open for completly everything.

Polina is 21 years old Russian who came here to escape from her family. She doesn't trust easily and she is a bit cold and manipulative but all of that is a mask. She is actually still small naive girl who was disappointed and sad because her mother died
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Sorry for the late reply! For Polina I think Sim or Ella would work best, if we can find a reason for them to interact with her. Sim works at the Ministry as a member of the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad and is just your average decent chap, and Ella is a nursery teacher at a muggle-magical school. She's fine talking to strangers but would need a good excuse for it. Do you have any ideas?
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Maybe for Sim and Polina.
She is reallly into illegal jobs so maybe she could make a mistake and have to deal with the Ministry
I have to think about that a little bit more but I think that I can come with idea for them to interact
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 am

Well, if she accidentally (or purposefully) performed magic infront of any muggles then Sim would be called to reverse it, so if you think that's likely then that's an easy way to get him sent in.
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Do you think you have anyone for Polina?
She is really...something
She is closed, doesn't thrust easily but the most important, she feels like she is alone in this world

she is open for anything, so if you need lover, friend, enemy... she can be everything
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top