He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings. - Page 2 Empty Re: He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings.

Post by Aneta Markova Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:03 pm

When Aneta Markova came almost running into her room, she closed and then locked the door.
She sat on the chair in the corner in front of the desk with the huge mirror which Adrian put here for her.
Aneta could hear Adrian on the other side of the door, begging her to open and listen to him.

She couldn't resist but laugh in silence, he was so pathetic.
It is so easy to force him to change his mind and do whatever she wants him to do. Once again.
"No. I don't want to see you, ever again!" she yelled pretending to cry.
Actually, she was cleaning her face so hard until it become red, and then she knew it's time to let him in.
She wasn't able to believe what she is doing for someone, for some man.

Aneta opened the door and looked at him, trying to look like if she is really sad because everything that happened between them.
"What do you want? To say once again that you don't like me anymore?" she looked at the floor while saying these words and bit her lip.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings. - Page 2 Empty Re: He is guilty of the oldest crime: Putting too much faith in human beings.

Post by Adrian Blanchard Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:39 pm

(She's so cruel. I like it. lol)

"Aneta, open the door." Adrian pleaded, he sat o the floor, ready to spend weeks in that position if needed, whatever's needed for her to realise he's being serious and open the door so he can explain himself. "We… I need to talk with you. Do you want to open the door or? I can continue speaking this way. It might be a little uncomfortable and everyone can hear us but I'm willing to continue if that's the only option I have. If you want it that way."

"I lied. You know that. I do it a lot. You know that too." Adrian bit his lip. The only thing he was doing was saying the things she already knew, but he also knew he couldn't give her any better reason for his behaviour. Not without spilling too much information and making her leave and that was something he feared she'd do if he said everything he wanted…he dreamed of saying aloud. "I did that because…"

The door suddenly opened and Adrian stood up again, meeting Aneta's eyes. She took a step closer and palmed her face, caressing it with his thumbs. "I'm sorry." He placed a feather like kiss on her mouth, fastly moving away so she couldn't push him away herself. "I never meant any of that things, I did it only to make you angry."

"Please, forgive me."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 pm

He kissed her and even if she had the urge to kill him because he dared to came close to her again, she didn't do anything.
The only thing she was aware of in this moment is that she can't do this. Not now. Or in next few days.
She needs peace and Aneta were sure she won't find it here. Because it's Adrian. He will probably always be like this; sad little boy, too pathetic and weak.
It was the pity because if he was just a little bit stronger and more independent, she would choose him instead of Ben.
With Adrian, everything would be easier because she could be herself without acting she is nice, something she isn't.

And she knows life with Adrian would be hell because she wouldn't be able to so this over and over again.
But she needs him, for at least a little more time. But now, she needs to be alone and Beth is probably only one who can help her.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this now. I need to be alone for few days and think about everything." Then, right in the moment before she left, she said one more lie, worst than anything she lied before but this one would probably affect on Adrian a lot.
"I'm pregnant, Adrian. It's your child. Or at least it would be, now I'm not sure anymore. I think it would be the best to get rid of this child. I need time to think." after these words she apparated herself.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top