Back once again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back once again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back once again

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back once again - Page 2 Empty Re: Back once again

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:13 pm

So I can offer few of my folks to you

First of all, there is Imogen who is year older than Maura so they can know each other from school
Imogen is Blackburn (who are mostly evil) and former Slytherin but she is actually really nice and friendly unless if someone tries to hurt her family

Second is Corrine Ross. She is 22 but she is former Ilvermorny student and she just came back in London so I'm not sure how they and Maura can know each other but if you are interested, we can come up with something

Third, Alejandro of course. He is 9 years older but I saw Maura knows his sister Anya so there is much chance she knows Alejandro as well

And last one, but not less important, my love Beatris <3
I got her back a few weeks ago and want her to interact with people as much as possible
She is 22, but I rewrite her app to be identical to one I create firstly for her
So.. she is kinda evil sarcastic bi*ch lol
But if you need more drama in Maura's life, Tris is definitely for you

So let me know what you think Very Happy
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Oddly enough think Mars and Imogen would get along perfectly!

Corrine and Mars could have met when Mars was in America, she was mainly there after she took a gap year after she graduated from Hogwarts maybe?

Hm..she could know him, she's pretty good friends with Anya.

Lmao she'll get Mars out of her loner stage for sure!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Okay then pick one of two with who you want thread and we can start it somewhere
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:15 pm

How about Maura and Imogen?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein