delicious treats (caleb)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

delicious treats (caleb)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

delicious treats (caleb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

delicious treats (caleb)  Empty delicious treats (caleb)

Post by Riley Andrews Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:29 am

Riley walked around hogsmeade with an ice cream cone in her hand. She loved ice cream. It had always been a childhood pleasure of hers. She got stares from a bunch of boys as she walked down ths cobblestone path. That was probably becauee she was in a tight top, a short skirt and licking an ice cream cone. She smiled at a few of them, but only one really caught her eye. And soon, she was staring right into his eyes and blushing. He had cut off her path and she just atared at him "hi"
Riley Andrews
Riley Andrews
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

delicious treats (caleb)  Empty Re: delicious treats (caleb)

Post by Caleb Flint Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 am

"Don't be an ass."

"I'm not. It's a game."

"It's almost sexist."

"Almost. Love the loopholes, diplomat."

His sister rolled her eyes, dropping the pendant she had been looking at at the little cart outside of Honeydukes. Caleb was leaning against the buildings, eyes squinting. Looking for his target.

"What can this actually accomplish?" she challenged, focusing on the little antiques before her on the cart.

Caleb shrugged. "Life is just a grand dance around boredom. Some philosopher said that."

"You said that," she reminded.

"You think I'm a philosopher. Really, Cam?"

Camila Flint snorted and rolled her eyes, sliding a coin across the cart and pocketing the ring she had picked up. Caleb was staring at her. "What?" she said.

"You wanna play?"

She rolled her eyes. "No."

He groaned. "Oh come on. I know you're bored too. All it is... it's giving someone an adventure for a day. Okay?"

"And what is your basis for selecting a victim?" she asked, unimpressed.

He glanced around and a smirk took over his face. She followed his gaze and scoffed. "What. A C-cup and legs as long as-"

"No. Someone who doesn't expect me. Just... look frazzled, okay?"

He knew he had gotten her with the bored argument. She sighed and turned away, placing her hands on the cart. She was going along with it.

He jumped into the foot traffic, taking on a slightly concerned look. He didn't let his eyes meet hers until he was yards away, and then he zoomed towards her, eyes large.

Her response was perfect.

"Hi, I'm sorry," he said, speaking quickly. "I know this is- this is really random. Okay? But I... my sister and I are having some trouble. We need some help. And it's a little dangerous. But. But we need help."
Caleb Flint
Caleb Flint
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

delicious treats (caleb)  Empty Re: delicious treats (caleb)

Post by Riley Andrews Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 am

Riley looked at the boy, her eyes as wide as his. She looked around and saw a frantic looking girl who she assumed was ths boy, no, the mans sister. She licked her lips and locked eyes with him "um, ok, what is it exactly? Ill do what I can to help" she said looking between him and the girl and tossing the remaints of her ice cream in a near by trash can. She did not break eye contact with him after that. She was conduaed by the whole situation, but she decided she wiuld do whatever she could to help them
Riley Andrews
Riley Andrews
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top