Here we go (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here we go (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here we go (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go (Open)

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Michelle looked at the Ravenclaw girl for a second. Then looked up that older girl who joined with them. She thinks she might be hufflepuff if she is right now and bit younger than her.

"I'm okay," she said and did a smile a bit. She really seemed to be okay. Maybe just a little bit worried what just happened. This have never happened with this train before for sure.

"Oh I see. Well but this train has never really had such problem before. I really hope we will move soon again," she said there now something back to Beth with a small smile.

Soon after that new face joined with them. She looked up at the person. She was probably a ravenclaw if she remember right. "Oh well not really scared but more likely worried, what just happened," she said there honestly.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Fudge Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Now that she had recovered from the surprise of the train acting so strangely, she was able to process her company. She was glad for Bethany Dursley, who just gave her the impression of someone with a good head on her shoulders. She offered her a smile by way of thank you for the needed information, when another, more unwelcome voice turned her around.

She felt an internal groan somewhere deep inside of her at the sight of Mercy Bennett. Pippa, to this day, was certain it was Mercy who started the rumor about her, and Wendy did not have much warmth for anyone who was unkind to a sibling of hers. Besides, Mercy had that scary chameleon quality. All of her peers had witnessed her mean spirit just to be sickened as she sweet talked a professor.

Wendy drew herself up to full height, but kept a clear, optimistic expression on her face as Michelle answered for her. Wendy smiled. "Yes, we're all fine here. Thanks for your concern though."
Wendy Fudge
Wendy Fudge
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 56
Occupation : Nanny | Sales Assistant at the Hogsmeade Post Office

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mercy Bennett Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:16 am

Mercy’s smile fell, “I don’t know what happened, I was going to ask you girls actually.” She said dully to the Slytherin graduate, “But you all seem pretty clueless.”
Her gaze went to Wendy, the Hufflepuff was a tad taller than her but she didn’t think much of it.
“Thank goodness you’re okay, I was very worried.” She said carelessly a sly grin forming on her lips.

She always knew Wendy didn’t favour her; in fact she was sure the girl disliked her very much, but Mercy didn’t care, there were many people, especially fifth graders that hated her (not dislike, hate), But Wendy was different and she had that… pure aura about her. Mercy wasn’t sure Wendy could hate anything.

The youngest in the compartment spoke making Mercy turn her gaze towards her.
You look scared,” she commented, “I would be, being young, just finishing another year at the best school ever, well, best school ever for you, you’re a muggle born right?” she leant against the compartment door, “stuck in this compartment in a broken down train, pretty scary.”
Mercy Bennett
Mercy Bennett
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mercy Bennett Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:45 am

Mercy’s smile faded lightly, this girl was very different, there was a look in her eyes after Mercy said what she said, but it seemed to disappear after her… comment.

“No, don’t be afraid of me,” She said kindly walking into the compartment fully, taking a seat next to her younger housemate, “You can tell me anything, trust me, we’re both in Ravenclaw, we have to stick together right?” She smiled wickedly her hand coming up to grip her satchel strap again. Her eyes took in the young girls features, her freckles, red hair, not orange but very coppery. She had a unique look, tall, lanky, very skinny, Mercy squinted lightly.

"What's you're name?"
Mercy Bennett
Mercy Bennett
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Fudge Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Bethany's claims that a prefect or professor may be of some help immediately gave Wendy something to do, eliciting a kind smile towards the helpful Ravenclaw. Trying to keep the fact that her hand was now gripping the hilt of her wand as discreet a fact as possible, she stepped forward to slip past Mercy and check down the hallway.

She had just slipped out enough to see that she was not the only one beginning to look to the hallway for answers when she spotted a taller figure, one of the prefects, beginning to sweep down the hallway and assuage the students in whatever way they required. She thought to fetch her siblings or call out to the professor when Mercy's words caught her attention.

She slid back into the compartment, the foreign feelings of anger and indignation making way into her typically warm and trusting heart. Her eyes fell on Mercy but before those odd feelings could form into action, the younger Ravenclaw laughed.

Wendy liked Bethany. She was certain of that now. And the warm smile was back on her face, almost smiling with pride at Bethany's bold response. Pippa and Noah would have surely rolled their eyes had they seen that look - they knew it all too well.

But Mercy gave none, so Wendy cleared her throat. "I see a prefect. Bethany, would you like to go with me, get some answers?" Her smile was clear - she was offering an escape. She would extend it to Michelle once she got Bethany out and could show Mercy she had no intentions on bringing her as well.
Wendy Fudge
Wendy Fudge
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 56
Occupation : Nanny | Sales Assistant at the Hogsmeade Post Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Michelle kept there listening now what others said, she didn't really wanna talk between there something. She just found it good that Bethany could defend herself from Mercy. Seemed like Mercy wasn't very nice person for sure.

She took a seat there again for few seconds. She just wondered what they should exactly to do. There was mentioned some prefect, sure they could ask from her what is going on. Also they could figure out where professors and ask from them. She is sure some professors are in the train for sure.

She looked at people here and she didn't really know them. "Well I'm gonna go and find someone who knows what's happening," she stayed there and stood up from her seat. Leaving them here doing what ever they did. She didn't really care. It wasn't her business really.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top