Updated Character List!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Updated Character List! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Updated Character List!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Character List! Empty Updated Character List!

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Hiya folks. Here's a list of the characters I'm currently using. I dropped several folks and many of my current characters have apps that don't really apply anymore. I might update those over my break in March but for now I'm just gonna give some stats and info about folks and let you guys sort of have a think about 'em.

ADRIENNE REYNOLDS:

Spoiler:
19. Ex-Ravenclaw. Addie nearly got fired from her job as a reporter for the Daily Prophet, but she's trying to redeem herself. She has worked at Hogwarts for a term as Transfiguration professor in Keiran's stead when everything fell apart for him. Her brother is a Death Eater, so she's prying around to see what she can learn about them from the outside. She is confused about her relationships because she thought she was finally, properly with Selwyn but then Kaiden walked back into her life and she isn't sure what to think anymore.

APOLLO ZABINI:

Spoiler:
16. Slytherin. Apollo is a flirt, though he does have a bit of a problem: Lily Potter scratched him last spring, revealing herself as a werewolf, and now he is incredibly paranoid. He's afraid that he'll have something go wrong because of the full moon each month, but it's something of a self-fulfilling prophecy and now he just becomes paranoid around that time. He's allowed to make fun of Christian, but nobody else can. He hopes that someone will come along and sort his twin out, but isn't sure that Christian would go for it. Apollo wants a career in medicine, not in business as is expected of him, and sometimes purposefully breaks rules his father's set just to irk everyone involved.

AVERY BISHOP (IVANOV):

Spoiler:
26. Ex-Durmstrang student. Avery has a mix of guilt and aggression stewing inside of her. She just found out that her best friend found her husband in the middle of a snowy field, dead. Now she and her daughter have moved into her mum's house and she's changed her name back to Bishop, thinking it might help her evade anyone who disliked her husband's family. If anything happens, that is. Currently, she's focused on work and on trying to pretend everything is fine.

BENTLEY PIERSON:

Spoiler:
Ben is 25, a businessman, and was adopted by a CEO, becoming the heir to the company. Unfortunately, Ben's father is never really out of the picture. Especially after Ben made the stupid decision to join the Death Eaters full-stop. He is now a secret double agent, but loyal to the Order.

CHRISTIAN ZABINI:

Spoiler:
16. Hufflepuff. Christian went to save Lily despite the fact that she does not feel the same way that he does about her. Or he thinks he likes her, anyway. It is entirely possible that he'll change his mind at some point, because he falls quickly and hard, and always for someone who is bad for him. He thinks that he is a fixer, but really he just gets himself into drama on accident. At the start of the year, Christian was in a really bad Quidditch accident, so flying and the sport in general terrifies him, which is bad considering he is supposed to work at Quality Quidditch Supplies in summers in place of his brother Apollo.

DECLAN ARRYN:

Spoiler:
30, Ex-Gryffindor, Owner of the Leaky Cauldron. He's currently being haunted by his none-too-pleasant past (aka, his ex), while trying to figure out how to have some semblance of a relationship with Dom Weasley. His best friend is Henry Tross, who has just been on an adventure without him, and who is much too protective. But Declan is like an older brother to Henry. Dec is moral as all get-out, and has a temper he'll deny ownership of.

FRANK LONGBOTTOM:

Spoiler:
Frank is twenty-three, an Ex-Gryffindor, and claims that he is unemployed. In actual fact, he's secretly very, very good at copying the habits, phrases, mannerisms, etc of other people. He'll get paid to go undercover after studying someone close to their target - or the target themselves - to get intel. He only agrees to do this if he thinks that his actions will lead to a good, moral ending to the conflict. Almost no one will know this IC. He probably seems really bored by anyone he comes into contact with, but actually he's taking everything in and being observant.

HENRY TROSS:

Spoiler:
27. Ex-Gryffindor. Head of the Department of International Games and Sports, his best friend owns the Leaky. Henry, on the other hand, is being his rogue-ish, dangerous self. He's a member of the Order, and tends to go off on missions without permission, determined to protect other members and his community members as he cares more for them than he does for himself.

HERMIONE GRANGER:

Spoiler:
Hermione, of course, is the Hermione that most of us know. Except, after Harry's disappearance and Ginny's death, she's not really as fiery. Her marriage to Ron was ironically saved by their mutual depression after losing their family members and she has worked a number of jobs. Head of the Department of Magical Creatures, employee of the Law Department, and now Head of the Department of International Wizarding Communications. She wants to make the world better, wants her son to be happy and her daughter to find more time for the family.

KATHERINE AVERY:

Spoiler:
18. Dropout. Kit hasn't been the same since her brother Luke miraculously saved her and came back into her life. Yes, there is a reason why she is suddenly cold, why she dropped out and moved away from her eldest brother Mes. There is always a reason. But hers is a secret, so if you want to find out you'll have to get involved with her in a plot.

KEIRAN HAYES:

Spoiler:
Ah, my boy. Kegs has recently turned 29, is an Ex-Slytherin, and is no longer missing. He has worked as a Transfiguration Professor, left to open a secret school for magical creatures once-banned from Hogwarts, came back to be Deputy Headmaster, had a post created for him at the Ministry (Secretary of Ministry Relations) but then took over his own department when the DWN was formed. He has seen all sorts of career paths, but now has been asked to return to Hogwarts as professor and Headmaster. He recently divorced his wife, has three children, and co-owns Flourish&Blotts.

MAI TIERNEY:

Spoiler:
22. Ex-Gryffindor. Daughter of Merton Graves (the Cellist from the Weird Sisters), Mai has always been incredibly talkative as a means of compensating for her fear of being unimportant. Her mother has always been very tough on her, and now that her parents are divorced she tries to avoid them until she can no longer help it. She's a lawyer at the Ministry and did her best to help with the students trapped at Ilvermorny and those that went missing, but she's got a lot going on, so she didnt really do much. She's sort of in hiding but would be willing to come out for friends or work!

MAUDE PRICHARD:

Spoiler:
Maude is 23, and the eldest of Prichard children. After their father sort of fell apart, she enlisted Gilbert's help in making up the slack and paying their dues, so to speak. Each month, they are meant to each give their father the same amount. She has no idea that Gilbert has been failing. She is too invested in her job as a journalist and TV personality. Plus, she may have a bit of a crush on her boss, Henry, which isn't helping her when she needs to pay attention to her brother's digressions from expectations. She's bubbly and outgoing, and interested in helping. She is an Ex-Hufflepuff and a member of the Order!

NICOLE GREYBACK:

Spoiler:
12. Second year Hufflepuff. Nicole is the illegitimate child of a werewolf, making her and her mother outcasts in her family. In truth, the Connolly family would accept Nicole if she wanted to be part of the family. But she's too loyal to her mother and too afraid of making waves to do anything about it, even if she were ever to meet Oliver or any of her family. She's a second year Hufflepuff and dreams of working with magical creatures or paranormal beings after graduating.

OLIVER CONNOLLY:

Spoiler:
22, Ex-Hufflepuff, Secret Leader of the Order of the Phoenix. He's recently bought Flourish & Blotts with Keiran, as well, to make himself look like a normal citizen who doesn't want to get involved. He is a bit of a try-hard, and a perfectionist when he comes to his novels. Oliver also found out a while back that he is unable to have children, and isn't really over it. He's engaged, finally!

SCARLETT DUFFY:

Spoiler:
17, ex-Ilvermorny, new Slytherin. She's the daughter of Augustus Rookwood, though neither of them knows it. She was told that her father was a military hero and died before she was born, because her mother decided she couldn't trust him. Scarlett thinks she's a Muggleborn, and feels a bit of abhorrence towards the world that took her father away. She's pretty vindictive when she wants to be, though she acts perfectly friendly. Her main goal, unfortunately, is to con unwitting Muggles out of money and whatever else by using real magic under the guise that she's just a brilliant magician.

SIMON MAREK:

Spoiler:
21, Ex-Durmstrang. Simon used to play for Puddlemere United, but he was put in Azkaban for three years when there was a lot of evidence that he killed Tobias's daughter. There wasn't enough to keep him there, though, so now he's out in the world again. He's a massive loner because of everything, and has just had his memory messed up by Millie so even though he's out of Azkaban, he isn't quite right anymore.

Last edited by Adrienne Reynolds on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 11 times in total
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Updated Character List! Empty Re: Updated Character List!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:00 am

Hi let's post a lot.
(Attack me in skype and we'll plot))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Give me like a week? I'm having trouble keeping up with my stuff as well as packing and studying for my last exam. I should be sorted after next Monday and able to add new stuff then.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:24 am

Right, friends. I'm home and while I'm unpacking and starting my internship and all of my other projects, I think that I can take on a couple new plots. I don't have a whole lot happening in the actual PA timeline for folks besides Mes, Adrienne, Scarlett, Simon and Keiran. Anyone else that I have threads with right now, they're sort of finishing the mini-arcs they're on, it seems. So the others would be preferable, but I'm open to whatever, really.

I've also changed a couple playbys over the past few months, so clicky on the spoilers if you're curious. Just saying. *shrug*
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:45 pm

I may have a post ready for Christian o.O

Also I miss those two a lot anyway. But I also just want all the plots? Yeah?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Really?? Gimme!

Thoughts on maybe someone and Tobias? He's got it out for Simon, which I can explain but it's given pretty well in the Adult section of his history on Simon's app. Maybe Claire or someone will find his story interesting? I think he should definitely know her. Or Jack maybe?

Jack is obviously open to anything with Kevin, considering. Or with Oliver. He isn't up to much of anything right now. Just sort of waiting on plotty things to happen through other folks.

Maude and Gil might be of interest, because as soon as someone tells her that he's got some issues going and isn't actually helping their father (regardless of the fact that their father is basically useless at this point), she'll be a little batty about it. Plus, I'd really like to see her and Henry in a scene or two together but I don't know if I have a reason to imagine them spending time together in my head.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:18 am

I'd super love to. He and Ollie can meet up and chat or whatever you'd like!

Last edited by Adrienne Reynolds on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:20 am

Adrienne Reynolds wrote:Really?? Gimme!

Thoughts on maybe someone and Tobias? He's got it out for Simon, which I can explain but it's given pretty well in the Adult section of his history on Simon's app. Maybe Claire or someone will find his story interesting? I think he should definitely know her. Or Jack maybe?

Jack is obviously open to anything with Kevin, considering. Or with Oliver. He isn't up to much of anything right now. Just sort of waiting on plotty things to happen through other folks.

Maude and Gil might be of interest, because as soon as someone tells her that he's got some issues going and isn't actually helping their father (regardless of the fact that their father is basically useless at this point), she'll be a little batty about it. Plus, I'd really like to see her and Henry in a scene or two together but I don't know if I have a reason to imagine them spending time together in my head.

Posted the AceXChristian.
KevxOlliexJack hanging out fo'sho.
Gil and Lily would make great accountability partners.
Dom would make great friends with Maude.
And then re: that plot we discussed SimonxJack and ClairexGabbyxHenry
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Yepyep. I'll work on getting posts up tomorrow, I think. Exhausted after today and all.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top