Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Rolling his eyes at her compliment, he doubted she was actually telling the truth, he looked stupid in hair cut short! "Really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Seeing her roll her eyes as well, he laughed, he could tell she didn't believe him at all. "You do, Pink suits you."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: Simon Granger/Elizabeth Potter Wedding

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Ginevra was thinking different about Darren's hair then he was himself, she thought it was more than adorable actually. "Of course, your hair looks different, but it's a good different." she assured him, no lying in any of her words. Making a face as he said pink suited her, she shook her head once more. "Pinks to girly, it makes me look like some friggen barbie doll!" she complained, laughing at the same time though.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:38 pm

"Thanks," Darren said, glad his new haircut didn't look too bad. He had cut it himself, with his wand, there was no point going to a stupid muggle hair cut shop, that was too embarrassing. He had spent thirty minutes doing it, he wouldn't of spend that long but he had accidentally made himself bald and had to regrow it. Laughing at her comment, he didn't quite know what 'Barbie' was, but he guessed it was some muggle doll.
"Yeah, it is girly, but you are a girl..," he said rolling his eyes, she was such a tomboy, although he liked that about her. "Don't worry though, it looks good." he repeated, again.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Ginevra knew that Darren was one of those guys who had hair that grew back to the style they wanted it when they disliked something such as their haircut. She was jealous of that, when she got a bad haircut she had to work with it, it didn't just grow back. Ginevra was just guessing that Darren knew what a barie was, as she quite often forgot he hadn't grown up with a muggle parent like she had. "I might be a girl but to me, that means nothing. Jeans are way better." she mused, nodding at her comment. She never understood girls who loved to be 'glamorous.' Hearing Darren repeat it again, she sighed and nodded. "I really do mean my thanks."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:37 pm

A couple of people were still arriving and it still wasn't time. Since the photographer wanted to take some pictures of the bride maid with the bride. Some where possibly the photographer was taking pictures of Simon and his groom men. She was really getting nervous even though some times she wished her grandfather Harry Potter was here but it been some years that he been dead. Although there was deep in her feelings she wasn't so sure at making the right choice. She was bad at last minute choice change. Natalie her youngest daughter came up to her, "Mommy, why do you look sad?" she asked. "I am not sad, daring." Elizabeth said as she knew she was a bit lying. Marriage is a big thing to everyone.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:53 am

Sophia saw Darren and Ginevra and smiled. "Hey Darren and Gin!"said Sophia as she ran over to them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 am

Simon smiled. He was glad the wedding was today but he was nerevous. As he pulled his sister aside he whispered. "Sophi, I'm so nerevous what do I do?"Simon asked her. As he seen Darren he smiled. "Hey mate, you made it!"said Simon. He didn't know Darren much but he still was a friend of his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:04 am

Shadow apperated to the Window wearing a long bue dress with her preaching robe over it. As Shadow saw Sophia, Simon, Darren and Ginevrea she waved at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 am

Simon saw Shadow and smiled. "Hey shady, glad to see you can make it to be our preacher!"said Simn smiling. As he looked at the bride's rom he sighed. "I wish I can go in there to see how she loks!"said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 am

"Lord how much more time until I see Simon?" She thought in her mind, she couldn't wait for the wedding to start. She wanted to see him already.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top