Old Times We Never Had - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Old Times We Never Had - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Old Times We Never Had

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Times We Never Had - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Times We Never Had

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

"I appreciate that," Robert said, glad to hear that Prichard wanted an amicable relationship as well. "Actually, Khaat's been more receptive to do interviews and feature stories than I." He was thinking of her interview that she'd done with Pansy where she'd revealed to the wizarding world what James Blood had done to her. It was something that Robert had never asked her to do, but it was something that he admired her for.

"There are things that the wizarding world does need to know, and frankly, I don't trust the electronic media, as new as it is to our world, to get it straight. I've seen how the muggle world screws it up, tries to put something critical to the safety of millions in the space of 140 spaces. That's crap.

"If I want to get information, fact, details, instructions to our people, then I need to be able to have the Daily Prophet to do it. I will give you as much information as I can. The only time I can think of that I would willingly hold back information is for someone else's safety. International and national security matters, where the information I have would cause unnecessary panic in the public. Or--protecting my family's safety.

"Not that you came here for this, but, as an example, I get pestered on a daily basis about why I am such a recluse. Here's the reality. James Blood has made it abundantly clear recently that he is infuriated that I've finally managed to remove the scars to Khaat's face that he purposely put there in order to mark her as his personal property. He's let us know in no uncertain terms that he still sees her as his and that he's upping his efforts to claim her. I haven't made that public because, so far, the threat is specifically towards her. Is it newsworthy? I don't know. Gossip worthy, surely. I guess I see it as newsworthy if he decides again to broaden his targets and go after anything that moves. Point it out to me, though, that its newsworthy, and I'll consider your opinions, certainly.

"My family members get targeted, threatened or attacked more often than the press ever knows. My home and my daughter's home are both unplottable, secure locations to keep them safe. The options for keeping the ones I love safe without limiting their freedoms are very limited. Magic can do a lot of things, but it doesn't do miracles. If I let rumors target me instead, though, its just been so bloody much easier, much as it isn't what I want. Is it time to change that? I really don't know."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top