Blue Lotus -- An Original Fantasy Site
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Blue Lotus -- An Original Fantasy Site Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Blue Lotus -- An Original Fantasy Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Lotus -- An Original Fantasy Site Empty Blue Lotus -- An Original Fantasy Site

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:02 am

The war is over!

The barbaric Lumineti with their high tech weaponry and sophisticated machines have finally done the impossible; they have conquered the ever elusive magical island kingdom of Le Nisanea. They have thrown down the shrines and temples of the Greenfield and Bluestone mages and sworn to the populace that all magic users shall be put to death. They have placed their high prince on the throne of the Mage King whom he slaughtered on the field of battle and have driven his once illustriuous court out of the capital city or to the gallows.

They are confident behind their castle walls and their legions of mindless clone soldiers. However, in the deep dark of the forest, a rebellion has formed around the hardened hearts of the king's most loyal followers. They have vowed that no child of Lumet will sit on the Witch King's throne. They will fight, kill and die to see that, if no royal heir can be found, at least a magic user will replace the foul Lumineti scum that current holds his seat.

Three years later ...

The rebellion is struggling, without the support of magic users and consistent leadership, how will they ever reclaim their beloved homeland?

(This is a brand new site with one admin. I have high expectations of my members so the first that come may not be given everything they want; however, I am very open to suggestions and if you've got a great character or a great angle I'd be delighted to approve them or incorporate new and exciting details.

Please, give it a look over and if it's a story you'd be interested in joining ... by all means, register and post a character application!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top