If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come Empty If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come

Post by Imogen Blackburn Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Imogen past three days was looking forward today's day, namely, today's the day for visit.
Having finally managed to spying to find out who is Alejandro's new doll and where she lives, today was the day they have the opportunity to have a little talk.

Specifically, this artificial blonde is Alejandro's new girlfriend. It's funny how a girl thinks she can take the place of Imogen's sister, when Eviolette come back, Alejandro will completely forget about this little doll. However, to this day, Imogen wanted the girl realizes where is her place, and that she does not belong to that family.
Imogen does not want her to be close to Alejandro, and especially Jasmin.
Jasmin is part of Blackburn family, certainly will not be bring up by a girl who is not from their families. Jasmin has her mother who will be back soon, and then, no one can be a nuisance.

Finally she came to the address which she wrote down and knocked a couple of times.
Imogen, just like her sisters, is almost unreal beautiful, but still even more unreal evil.
Like Elizabeth and Eviolette, she's adorned with a bright path and blonde hair. However, unlike her sisters who both have green eyes which help them to look warmer and softer, Imogen has deep blue eyes that make her look even colder and meaner.

The door finally opened and Imogen was not waiting for the call, she passed by girls and entered the house.
"You know, Alejandro used to have really good taste for a women, it is clearly changed," she said coldly as she studied the girl from head to toe. She looked.. ordinary.
"No offense, dear, nothing personal," she said those words as an apology even though she really is not sorry. Cold laughed and then turned and walked toward the living room.
"It's time that you and I talk a little beauty, come with me," said the authoritative like that she is in herr house and Saphira is just a guest, or rather her servant.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come Empty Re: If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come

Post by Saphira Lecium Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:10 am

Saphira glared at the little girl who tried to order and boss her around, didn't she have any idea what her last name was? She was a Lecium, the famous Lecium family that came from a long background of Aurors around the world, one wrong move and this girl will be behind bars faster then her little barbie doll self can imagine. Saphira studied this girl, she didn't see nothing special about her, so who was she to bark order at her like a dog? One thing about being a Lecium, you didn't want to mess with them or pissed them off, it might be the last thing you do. " Nothing personal dear, but I see nothing more then a fake barbie with you, plastic surgery did you well I see. "said Saphira coldly.  

Saphira laughed her cold laugh. " Beauty tips from you? No thanks I'll pass, I don't need tips from a plastic barbie that belongs in a muggle toy shop! "said Saphira smirking at her. Saphira wasn't usually this rude, but she can be very cold hearted and a b*tch at times, and apparently this girl was bringing it out of her. " Now I don't know how you found out where I live, but I suggest you get your trampy little self out of my house, before I make you! "said Saphira. Saphira's sky blue eyes glared at Imogen with hate and disgust in them, she never hated anyone before, maybe disliked but she really hated this girl. Was probably a death eater no doubt, she ask Kace about this little tramp, surely Kace can track her down and see, he was very good at that being a Auror.  

" As for you talking about Alejandro, I'm not dating him or anything, I met him at the park and we talked which isn't a crime as far as I know. " said Saphira. " Me and Alex are friends, nothing more then that, I'm being completely honest with you. " said Saphira. " Before you start asking questions that you don't know, the kids at the park were my niece and nephew by my brother Kace not that it's any of your business really."said Saphira. " I'm Saphira Lecium, which I assumed you know, big sister to Kace Lecium.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come Empty Re: If you don't hate me yet, don't worry... your time will come

Post by Imogen Blackburn Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:28 pm

She sat on the couch in the living room and failed not to laugh when she heard the girl's words.
"Plastic surgery? Really? You could not think of anything more unique than that?" she shook her head, still laughing.
"Well, thanks for the compliment. No, I didn't have any operations, but I'll take that as a compliment on beauty," she shrugged. With Imogen you don't want to discuss, just understands everything in her way.

She listened indifferently girl's little talk. OK, does she have anything better than comments about plastic Barbie? Imogen expected a little more inventiveness.
"Okay, I'll ignore decency that you obviously do not possess, but do not worry, for these are your parents fault, not you," she shook her head as she says it's OK as such.
"Actually, I work as a model, so I don't belong in department with toys but it really is not the topic of our conversation," Imogen continued relaxed.

"All right, I want to keep it that way. Alejandro doesn't need a new connection, and at least that Jasmine grows with someone who is not a member of our family."
She raised an eyebrow before she looked at her quizzically.
"Kace Lecium? That would be supposed to mean something to me?" thoughtful for a moment before she clapped her hands, "Oh yes, it's that little Lecium who we tortured before he was rescued by a traitor, more precisely, his fiancée. He told you that he planned to marry one of the Death Eaters, doesn't he?" looked at her with interest before continuing.
"I am Imogen Blackburn, and since we're talking about the family tree, I have two sisters. My oldest sister, she's potionsmaker so she can poison you, but more important - she's Alejandro's beloved wife and my second sister is just one of the biggest Death Eaters. First is ruthless, and the other, she's ruthless too and oh, we're part of Averys bloodline " smiled sweetly.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Lecium Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Saphira rolled her eyes and ignored the girl, it was clear she'll be done after her stupid careless little rant, this girl seriously didn't care about anyone but herself. Saphira just wanted her out of her house, nothing more annoying bogus person to ruin her day, ugh....will she shut up about beauty? Dear god, this girl was annoying. Saphira realized that she probably needed to move after this, she was tired of death eater scums finding out where they lived, Saphira was going to move and ask Kace to make it to where death eaters couldn't find her or where she lived. After the incident with Kace, Kace moved and basically went off the map, no one but the Aurors were able to find him. 

Saphira had more to say then that, her vocabulary was so advance that she would probably not know that she was insulting her, but why waste her breath on her? "You clearly don't know me as well as to think, if you want to speak sesquipedalian you're looking at the wrong person."said Saphira. Saphira's vocabulary was so far out there, she could probably blow the roof of this place and burn this poor girl without her even knowing it. " Oh a model huh? that's interesting, no wonder you gotten that fake smile down, it's plastered on your face."said Saphira.

Saphira raised her eyebrows at her, wow.., this girl was obviously crazy and obsessive, but she didn't pity her one bit. " I'm just telling you who I am, it wasn't suppose to mean anything, you're the one who took it the wrong way. "I knew all about it, as for you knowing, I'm not surprised you being a death eater and all. "said Saphira. " You think that scares me one bit? I don't give a damn about your family and what they can do to me, you're probably just threatening me because you can't do it yourself! "said Saphira smirking at her.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Imogen Blackburn Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 pm

She shook her head, laughing, "I do not want to meet you, you're not interesting enough. I just want to make sure you will stay away from my brother in law!" she shook her head.
Is this girl really doesn't know what is the point of the conversation?
When she heard the comment about the smile, she smiled even more.
"You know, a smile never actually killed anyone. Probably would have helped you to laugh more," she shrugged and started playing with her fingernails.

"No, dear, you're the one who start first with stories about that you are Lecium, as if it matters. I'm not threatening you, just consider it decent to tell you about my family, if you told me about your" she shrugged and then she looked at her and smiled.
"Oh honey, I could do a lot of bad things, but I do not have to get my hands dirty if I do not have to, especially for people like you." She shook her head.
"It should not surprise you that I'm a Death Eater, almost all the members of my family are Death Eaters, except of course Alejandro's wife. She is loyal only to herself, and helps the highest bidder," she shrugged and smiled again.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Lecium Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Saphira raised her eyebrows at her, if you want to look at interesting, perhaps she should have a look in the mirror and look at herself. The poor girl was so obsessive over her brother-N-law, that she didn't have a life of her own, it was quite pathetic in Saphira's opinion. "I do believe you have no say in what he wants to do, he's a grown adult, and I don't see anything wrong with being friends with Alejandro."said Saphira calmly. Saphira knew the point of the conversation, she honestly didn't care about it, this girl was clearly messed up in the head. " Believe me honey I smile alot more then you probably do in a day, I don't have to walk around with a fake smile to simulate people."said Saphira. 

"I was just telling you who I am, I wasn't telling you nothing about my family, although my family tree goes back quite a ways. "said Saphira. " Oh so rather people do your dirty work because you don't want to get your hands dirty? "Saphira asked her laughing. Wow...this girl was a real piece of work, she was nothing more then a fraud and a phony in Saphira's opinion, nothing like a plastic barbie to make living in a fake barbie world where everything was done for her. Saphira rolled her eyes. There she goes talking about how great her family was like they were the royalty of London, god could she ever shut the hell up, god she was annoying.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Imogen Blackburn Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:34 pm

She looked at the girl and smiled before she shook her head.
"Actually, as an adult, concerns me as much as my niece is involved," she looked at the blonde girl.
When she heard her next words she looked at her quizzically.
"Why do you think my smile is fake dear? While you might not think so, I'm not such a bad person," Imogen looked at her. She is really not a bad person, unless she is very protective of those she loves. She knew her sister would suffer if she finds out that Alejandro found the girlfriend, that she wanted to avoid.

"All right, then we have officially met each other," she laughed as if she is entranced.
She looked at the girl before she spoke again.
"Look, you really do not disturb me, I do not hate you, but I do not like you neither, I think it suits to both of us," she sighed, looking at the girl.
"Perhaps we started badly, it's just that I do not want nobody to get hurt. It is a little girl of four years who did not know anything about her mother, I do not want her to completely forget about her mother" she shrugged.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum