If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  Empty If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:59 am

It was six o'clock morning,  as Kace's alarm went off telling him it was time to get up for another day of work at the Aurors office,  he hoped today was better then yesterday  but then work was work.  Kace got up and gotten dressed for the day before he went to the nursery that was right across from room.  Kace waked into the nursery and walked over towards the crib and looked down at his kids smiling happily at them,  despite him not knowing who their mother was, Kace loved them with everything that was inside of him.   Kace looked down at his beautiful children that had his beautiful sky blue eyes with his color hair as well,  they looked just like him,  so there was no denying that he their father. Although he couldn't help but not to wonder what their mother looked like,  he didn't know who their mother was,  for all he knew she could be dead. 

Kace gotten them up and dressed before he drove them to his parents house for them to watch his kids while he was at work.   "Have a good day at work Kacey, Mekenna and Kendall are in good hands I promise."said his mother.  "I know mum,  you and dad are the only ones that I trust and trust them with, I'll be by after work to get them."said Kace as his mother nodded.  "Bye mum, I love you."said Kace kissing her cheek before he kissed McKenna and Kendall's forehead.  "Daddy will be back after work, be good to granny and papa, I love you both."said Kace.  Kace grabbing two blueberry muffins off the counter he apparated to the Aurors office.

Kace walked in with his two muffins and his travel cup with hot chocolate in it, he walked towards his cubicle and sat down at his desk as he seen a folder was placed on his desk. "What the bloody hell is this? ' Kace thought to himself. Kace opened the folder and seen that it was paperwork on a newbie trying to become a Auror, he couldn'thelp but not to let out a snort, majority of the people who signed up for Auror training didn't make it so this shall be interesting to see. Kace read the name and decided to go meet the woman. God he hated wasting his time on people who weren't going to make it, it just seemed useless for him to waste his time with them.

Kace walked through the Aurors office and seen a woman apparently who he was assigned to trained waiting for him. "Nice to see that your early and I don't have to wait on you, one thing that bugs me is people wasting my time. "said Kace. Kace didn't trust woman and he didn't have a liking for them after the mother of his children up and left or whatever happened to her,although he wasn't gay or anything he just didn't trust anyone let alone women. "I'm just letting you know, not many people make it though the Auror training, you sure you want to do this? "Kace asked her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:00 pm

- the night before -

Miriam was sitting in the office of leader of the Death Eaters, refraining from having to kill a leader whom she respect as her father.
"No way! You can not send me there!" jumped from comfortable armchairs and threw the bottle against the wall of expensive whiskey that stood on the table beside her.
The man opposite her was uninterested watching her little play, as if resisting is completely irrelevant. In fact, it really is irrelevant. She certainly has no choice.

Finally, Miriam started crying, throwing against the wall all the things that come under her arms.
"Dear, though I have nothing against your remodeling my office, please, spare the expensive things. They are not the reason for your anger." she heard the cold, dominated voice.
She shook her head before finally calmed down and sat down again. Her hand touched the cold subject around her neck, her engagement ring, which she wears as a necklace from the day they faked her death. That's all that's left of her past, the ring is proof that it is not a dream, it was real.
"I did everything you told me! I left my family! I left the man I love! In the name of all I left my children, do that's not enough, do not you send me there! You know that he works there!" has long been screaming. Her throat started to hurt but the pain was void against those in her heart.
When she left her family a part of her died, Beatris then really died, why they force her now to do this?
"Miriam, your job as a waitress is no longer useful. In the auros's office opened up a new job. You're a young girl full of life, you're perfect for this task. You will work where I wanted you to work", after these words, she ran out of the office, slamming the door behind her.

- that day -

She got up early, as soon as a sleeping potion wore off, there was no way back to sleep.
While in the shower thinking about how to find a way to stay out of the Kace because she knows it, if she see him, her heart will burst again.
Once when she dressed, she left her new house.
In fact, there are moved immediately after faking her death but after so many years it is still strange for her. The only known, her thing here is the dog Kacey, only it could take with her.
The house is a daily reminder of her old life. Although she never recognized, often watched her children from a distance.
The room is full of pictures of them that she got from Nymeria, every night she watched those pictures and crying. Children are growing up without her, Kace does not remember her so that they will never know who is their mother. They'll never know how much she loves them.

She came into the office just in time and then sat on the couch while waiting for her coach, they explained to her that she will be assigned an experienced auror, who will work with her for two years and then she can start working independently.
However, for this auror she was not ready.
Even before she saw him, her heart went cold.
She heard a familiar voice, one that listened every night in her dreams.
The same voice, which was heard countless times, but now cold and authoritative.
No, this is not happening.
Just not him.
Look at him.
You must, look at him.
"Kacey" and the words came out of her mouth like a sigh and a prayer, so insecure.
Finally, she looked at him.
Hell, he is more beautiful than she remembered.
She listened to his words, but nothing really registered, just stared at him completely speechless.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Kace heard her call him by his real name and froze before his cold sky blue eyes glared at her. " I don't know how the hell you found out my real name, but don't you ever call me that, it's Kace just Kace is that clear? "Kace asked her. Kace looked at her chart and seen that his real name was on the paper of where the Auror that was suppose to be training her was at. "Damn it, I thought I told them not to put my real name down, they know that I hate my real name! "Kace mumbled to himself angrily. Kace read her chart looking at her qualifications, she seemed quite skilled in alot of things, but she could improve in some stuff. "Hm....seem like Auror material, but lets see if you really are or you were all smack, which majority of them always are. " said Kace. " Don't take it the wrong way sweetheart as I said before, not many people make it to the end to become a Auror. " said Kace. 

Kace noticed that she was staring at her, his sky blue eyes that were once bright and happy at the sight of her now looked her up and down. " Why the bloody hell are you staring at me for? Yeah I know that I'm hot, I hear it from girls all the time, so you don't have to tell me. " said Kace. " Ok Miriam, we'll start with a interview first that way I get to know you some, nothing major just a couple of questions. "said Kace. " Follow me, I'll take you to my office."said Kace leading her back to his cubicle. His desk was neat with his paperwork after each case stack neatly on his desk in alphabetical order, there were pictures of him and his family and what was a picture of him and her in front of their house, was now him smiling happily with his dog Jaxson and Winter. There was a picture of his children in a picture frame that said MeKenna Emmy Lou Lecium & Kendall Kace Lecium my whole life and world. 

Kace sat down at his desk before he gotten out his wand as he conjured up a seat before kicking it towards her. " Take a seat. " said Kace noticing that she was looking at his children. "A weird one are, looked at me and then my children, who are you and what do you want with me and my children? "Kace asked her his sky blue eyes glaring at her with his wand pointing at her. " Speak wisely or it might be your last, for all I know you could be a death eater, so I don't trust you or anyone for that matter but my parents. "said Kace. Kace didn't trust anyone or anything, he didn't let people to get close to him, he refused to after he all the sudden became a single father to his children. Although there wasn't anything he'll do for his children, he'll do anything for them, even die for them to keep them safe and out of harms way.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:41 pm

She looked at him puzzled and after that, she remembered that he hates his real name. She always thought that name is sweet.
However, in the last moment she was rescued. "Um, I'm sorry if I offended you. But that name is written on paper," she said innocently, and came to a slight smile. Old Kace would recognize that smile. That's her nervous smile and attempts to hide the sadness.
She shook her head, "Okay, then Kace. But still, I like your real name," she shrugged posing as a disinterested.
"Well, I guess I'll have to do my best to prove that I'm in this business." In fact, she is more than qualified. When the Death Eaters wrote her features, they were afraid that someone will realize that she is Death Eaters because of her skills and have a lot to lessen. She is powerful, she became a great witch and simply can not succeed in any business.
When he called her sweetheart, something in her stomach has turned. They reported the same feelings as before, now as he spoke, she almost could imagine what it's like to kiss him. Hell, she'd give anything for one of his kiss.

She looked at him confused, again."Sorry, you just look like someone I knew before. I mean, you're handsome, but I'm not looking at you for that .. I'm sorry if I was rude" what have they done to him? They told her that they told she was dead, but she expect at least a small sign of recognizing, or that he thought that she looks like Beatris. Instead, he looked as if he had never seen anyone like her before. "What have they done to you?" she said softly, too softly to he heard and that question was left hanging in the air.
She followed him to his office. Often she was there before, mostly when she came to the secret meetings with him or just to keep him company at lunch. Now, the office is full of pictures of their children and within which she bought it, the place where it used to be their image is now the image of him with his dogs.
When he pointed his wand at her she sat quietly. However, little was shocked because he had never pointed his wand at her before. However, if it came to that, she would easily overcome him, not because she is better witch, but because she often use dark magic to which he will never be able to.
"I was a Death Eater," she said calmly, "until they took all my life. Do you know what it feels like when they say that they will kill your family if you do not leave them? They made you go from your wife and children, and then they fake your death? It happened to me, because of that I want to be Auror. And pictures of your children I watched because they are really sweet, nothing personal. " In fact, this is personal but she could not say that. Little girl looks exactly like her, and the boy looks like Kace. She pulled out her chain with ring which was under her shirt and showed him as little evidence that telling the truth. Well, at least the part about the the family accurate.
Miriam is excellent in finding memories, she pointed her wand at him, and before he realized what was happening, she muttered a simple and safe magic that will help him to open up, but he will not remember anything.
"What did they do to you? How are you forced to forget me?" she asked sadly, but firmly. The truth will probably hurt, but she needs to hear from him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:03 am

Kace cold sky blue eyes looked into hers. " It's ok you didn't know, I told them a million times not to put my real name on the charts, but they have to seeing how it's business. "said Kace. It was like he was himself for a split seconds before he turned back to cold hearted self that the death eaters turned him into to make him forget everything about Tris, he didn't even know who she was let alone remember who she looked like, they wiped everything about her from his memories. Old Kace would've smiled at her smiling innocently at him, but the new Kace didn't even recognize that smile that she gave him. " I don't care if you like my real name you will call me Kace and just Kace is that clear? "Kace asked her his sky blue eyes glaring at her. " Indeed you do, you have to go through various of optical courses as well as training, each one gets harder as you go. "said Kace. Kace was powerful, he was very powerful indeed, but to be a Auror you had to be smart and slick and out beat the others at their game. "To be a Auror you got to think fast and always be ahead of your enemies, you never know what they might have up their sleeves. "said Kace. 

Kace looked at her confused. " Who do I look like to you? "Kace asked her his cold sky blue eyes glaring at her. The death eaters put the Imperius Curse on him and made him sit in his chair tied up as they painfully took every memory he had of Tris from him, from the moment he met her at the Leaky Cauldron all the way until she gave birth to their children. Kace tried fighting it off but they told him if he did, they'll kill his children and his family on top of kill Tris like they intended to. So much to his dismay, he sat there screaming in pain as they stripped every memory of her from him, the old Kace cried feeling all the memories of Tris leaving him one by one but the Kace now didn't know nor did he care to know. Kace heard her and looked at her even more confused. " What the bloody hell are you talking about? No one did anything to me, besides death eaters who took me for two days and I was tortured and beaten by them, although I don't remember how I got out,"said Kace.  

For a small office, Kace's cubicle was very well decorated, but he hated looking at the plain gray walls he wanted some life and color. The old Kace always told Tris that no matter where he was, that he would always come home to the people in the pictures on his wall and desk, and he was still the same way that part of him didn't change. " Ah...I knew it, I hate those good for nothing scums, they all deserve to die and burn in the deepest part of hell. "said Kace flatly. " I don't know what's that like, but I have been tortured and beaten by them and threatenedby them that they will kill my family various times. "said Kace. Old sweet Kace returned to look at the pictures of his children and smiled. " They're my whole life and world, I love them more then anything else in the world, there's nothing that I wouldn't do for them. " said Kace. Kace seen the ring on her neck, and his jaw clenched. " Where the hell did you get that that belongs to me, my grandmother gave it to me before she died, I was suppose to give it to the girl I wanted to marry."said Kace.

As the spell hit him, old Kace that knew what happened to him looked at her, although the death eaters took everything of Tris from him, deep down in his heart he knew who she was but he couldn't remember her. " I was placed under the Imperius Curse and was tied up to a chair in the waiting room and forced to have everything memory of you taken out of my head, I tried fighting it off and them off, but they threatened to kill my family and our children on top of you which they intended to do. So I sat there as they painfully took every memory I had of you outof my head, the pain was unbearable, I spent a week in St . Mungo's recovering from it. " said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Miriam has decided that one day she will give him explain about all. Hell, and if still he does not remember her she will show him every memory from her mind, because she and after five years remembers every second she spent with him. However, for now it is better for both if he hates her. She knows him the best, so she knows very well what he hates. Although it will be painful for her to watch as he hates her, but it's the only solution if she want to stay away from him.
"You want me to call you Kace? I can not," she paused for a moment before she continued looking at him coldly, though she knew that he would soon follow his anger.
"Kace is a nickname, and I nicknamed call only very close friends, Mr. Kacey" smiled coldly looking at him and then took her papers as if nothing had happened.
"I see that tomorrow we have the physical training and the basics of fighting without wands. You should teaching me, but who knows, I'll may surprise you," she shrugged indifferently.
"The only way to be a step ahead of the enemy is to know him better than yourself. It is necessary to find all their weaknesses and use it against them. You know, the enemy of your enemy is your friend," she shrugged and smiled coldly again.

She looked at him for a moment without saying a word but then again, the hell he is anyway not remember anything about her, she can tell him the truth.
"You look like a man who was and is the love of my life after all these years," laughed a bit struggling with the need to cry. Still, she managed to stay focused.
His next words were a surprise, did she raised the issue out loud? He certainly did not need to hear it. Instead of answering, simply took subject out of herself as she always did when arguing with him.
"Why do not you ask somebody? For example, before you have a former Death Eater who remembers that. Five years ago, right? Kace Lecium two days were captured and tortured non-stop. I'll tell you how you escaped." She paused for a moment, she did not know whether to tell him. Hell, maybe he will not even believe her. The only thing she can do is hope that he will realize that she's talking honestly.
"You were saved by the girl who loves you on your wedding day. When you are supposed to get married, she realized you were missing. Of course, two days was worried but she thought that you were celebrating and do not answer. When she found out what it was, in wedding dress is an inflammation of the center of the Death Eaters, killed those who tortured you. Of course, soon after that they killed her, so they showed us that no one is allowed to go against their will. " the last part is not true, but he deserves to know that the mother of his children did not left them by choice.

While he looked at pictures of their children, Miriam in his eyes saw the glow of what was once upon a time seen as he looked at her. It was his look of love, and because of that look she knew that his every word is truth. He really loves those kids. Miriam knew that they would be safe and happy with him, she could never be as good a mother at the same way that Kace was a good father.
She looked at him confused. She did not know it was his grandmother's ring, he never said that.
"Um, sure there was a mistake. This is mine. This ring I got five years ago from my fiancé. I said I want something special, he took me to Paris and there he proposed me. Perhaps you have a similar ring, but this is my, trust me, "
Miriam took her engagement ring for two reasons:the first is that she wanted to have a memory of him
and the second is that this ring is her Horcrux. If the ring stayed with him, he would turn to dark magic in an attempt to revive her, or maybe even destroy the ring when he senses that is the Horcrux. For this reason, she was not willing to risk it.

She listened to his words sad and shocked at the same time. They could simply tell him that she was dead. This is worse, they completely delete her from his memory, as if she never existed in his life. The same was done with her friends. Among people who are not Death Eaters, Beatris Greyback as if never existed. She managed to bring back the memory only to Nym.
"One day, I'll show you everything. After five years, I love you like the first day," she laughed a little, and after a few moments approached him and broke the spell.
She quickly made a frightened expression "Kace, are you all right? For a moment you lost consciousness," she asked, feigning concern. She put her hand on his shoulder as if she wants to shake him, but she actually just wanted to feel his skin again, if only through clothes.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Kace wasn't sure if he'll ever remember her again, they took everything from him, he wasn't sure if there was something that would help him trigger some memories or not. Since they took his memories of her, Kace became very cold and disfa distant towards people, he didn't trust much people, if anyone. If Kace at least knew that she looked like the woman who he loved more then anything, then he probably wouldn't be the way that he was now, he probably would've been depressed and wanting her back. Kace hated death eaters, he hated them more then anything, and he will always hate them no matter what. Kace looked at her angrily as his cold sky blue eyes glared at her. " You will not call me that, you let anyone else don't deserve to call me that, then again I could always make you forget that my real name is Kacey."said Kace smirking at her coldly. " I'm very well trained on how to do that, so don't tempt me, you will either call me Kace or I'll make you forget one or the two. "said Kace. " Actually is a nickname I want people to call me, because I hate the fact that I was named a girly name, but that isn't any of your business! "said Kace giving her a sickly sweet smile. Kace laughed. "I was trained by the best Aurors there is, not to mention very skilled in muggle fighting and martial arts, but who knows you could surprise me. "said Kace shrugging. "True but have you ever heard of this saying, don't be afraid of your enemies, but the fake friends that pat your back? "Kace asked her smirking. " Don't trust anyone, especially the ones who call you their 'friend', those are always the backstabbers. " said Kace. 

Kace looked at her and smirked. "Well...I'll assure you that I'm not that man, if I was, I would've remembered you and I have no idea who you even are! "said Kace. Kace shrugged. " I was just told that I was saved by someone who meant a lot to me, although I have no clue who, could have been my children's mother that died. "said Kace. Kace shook his head. " If that's true I would've remembered all that and be married to her by now, and as you can see I'm not married! "said Kace glaring at her. " So you're telling me that my wife was a death eater but I loved her anyways despite that and I asked her to marry her and we had children together and she died giving birth to my children, if that's the case why don't I remember her?"Kace asked her. "I don't have to ask how you know that, as a former death eater you probably knew all of this."said Kace. 

Their children and the house he brought for them, was the only thing that he had from his old life that he was able to keep, but the things of her were taken from him quicker then he had time to react. Kace loved their children, to where the boy was a splitting image of him, the little girl had darker brown hair but his sky blue eyes. He couldn't help but not to think that their mother had to be beautiful for Mekenna to look as cute and beautiful as she was, they asked where mummy was and he told them that she died giving birth to them, and he sadly doesn't remember who she is or what she looked like. " Hm...ok then, well... mine is I'll assure you a mixture of sapphire and tanzanite, you'll notice that if it's mine that two of the outside diamonds are darker then the middle one. Tanzanite is in the middle to where the sapphire which is darker are on the sides, it's a rare and unique it been passed down from generation to generation, not many rings are made that way or unique as that one."said Kace.

It was like she found the old and sweet Kace for a minute, he looked at her with tears in his sky blue eyes. "God I miss you, I miss you more then anything, I love you to and hopefully you will come back to me and our children someday. " said Kace. As the spell was lifted out, Kace woke up and shook his head. "I'm fine, don't touch me, I don't know what you did or anything but I was fine a minute ago. "said Kace. Kace winced at the ungodly headache he had, his head was throbbing like someone was taking a hammer and beating his head over it. " Going to be another one of those days. "Kace mumbled to himself. He been having extreme headaches lately, he didn't know why, but ever since the kids were born he been having them.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:12 am

"Mr. Kacey, it would be very difficult. You know, it's very difficult to get through to my mind. When you work for years to Death Eaters who are so fond of manipulating the mind and erase memory, learn some techniques." smiled playfully. He is so sweet when he gets angry. But now he is different ... Physically he is the same person but his behavior is totally different. He is no longer the sweet and caring Kace who cared so much for her since first day when they met. Yet he loved her once, maybe he can love her again, at least as Miriam.
"You have to learn to love everything about you, you never know when it can be taken away from you." she said honestly. She so hated her lastname, and at the end that name safe her from death and now, after five years, she would give anything if she could be Greyback for at least a day.
"Friends should be chosen carefully, sir, but your enemies closer. You never know, maybe I'm your worst enemy, and maybe I'm the greatest friend. Time always show everything," she shrugged.

"I know that, just look like him, physically at least," she shrugged and tied the hair in a high bun.
"You like Auror should know best how memories can be varied, as well as how easy it is to change that memory. Your wife really was a Death Eater, actually one of the most important. It was never clear how you could love her at all, because of her past and she generally but here, you have been proof that miracles exist, "she shrugged and looked at him with her blue eyes.
"Oh, I know more than you think," she winked and smiled with amusement.

"All right, if this is really your ring, you might be able to explain this to me." She took off her necklace and gave him a ring. She knew she would feel it if he had enough skilled as Auror he would realize what it is.
"This was done five years ago, and I'm sure you know what it is. For this reason, I took that ring always with me," she shrugged.

She looked at him, feigning confused before she removed her hand.
"I really do not know what you mean, I have not done anything. Anyway, I think I better go, I'll see you in the morning." she took her ring and returned it to the chain and then she left.

- The next day -

Miriam the entire night was nervous as a child waiting to wake up and go to Santa Claus. Before she went out of the house came one Death Eater to see what happens. In short she explained everything, leaving out who is her mentor.
Since today is on the list physical training, she is wearing a plain leggings and a tank top beneath a large wizarding coat.
In front of his office came exactly at eight o'clock in the morning and then sat down to wait because she did not know where the room is located.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Kace laughed his cold laugh at her, man this girl didn't know what else the Aurors did to get more information out of people, she was as clueless as any other person out there. " You know Aurors have other ways of taking memories from people other then by magic right? "Kace asked her smirking. " We got ways that you won't be able to manipulating fake memories in your head, so much people don't know about the Law Enforcement, we have our ways getting and taking information sweetheart. "said Kace. Kace wasn't the old sweet and caring person that she knew, no he was changed and different, after the death eaters removed his memories of her it left him to be cold and distance from many people. Was there a chancegthat old Kace was still inside him that loved her? Maybe but Kace didn't even know who old Kace was to bring him back, it was like the death eaters stripped that part of him as well, and left the cold and selfish person he is now. " I do love everything about me, besides I told you that I don't like to be called by my real name, it's so girly it's pathetic and I can't believe my mum named me that! "said Kace. " That name is so embarrassing to say or use, that's why I say my name is Kace. " said Kace. Kace lifted his eyebrows at her. " Hm...very well said, maybe you will make it as a Auror, we just have to find out. " said Kace. 

Kace looked at her and smirked. " Oh really? Well he must have been a very sharp and handsome man to look like me. "said Kace smirking at her. She gave Kace a look and he just laughed. " Chill, I was just joking! "said Kace. " Believe me I know probably more then anyone, I know more then you'll ever know. " said Kace. " Hm...interesting that you know all this stuff but I don't, and why is that I don't who my own wife is let alone the mother of my children, if I loved her as much as you said that I did, I would've remembered her! "said Kace angrily. " What was her name? "Kace asked her his sky blue eyes glaring at her.   

Kace took the ring and felt a weird feeling as he touched the ring, he knew that feeling, he knew it more then anything. " It's a Horcrux, why in the bloody hell would do do something that damn bloody stupid Miriam? "Kace asked her his sky blue eyes glaring at her. He was angry and it was like old Kace was talking through him, telling her that she was foolish to do something like this. "Why did you make one, you want to live forever or something? "Kace asked her smirking at her. 

" Yeah I think it's best if you do, my head is throbbing, and I have a long day ahead of me I'll see you tomorrow. " said Kace. Kace held his head wincing in pain, he hated when his head hurts like this, it ruined his whole day. 

*next day *

Kace walked in dressed in his Auror robes and walked towards the front where Miriam was at. "Follow me, we'll get started. "said Kace. Walking towards the training room, the lights came on as he set his cup of hot chocolate down. Kace took off his black Auror robe and set it down on the bleachers and took off his black shirt button down to reveal a white muscle shirt under it. " You ready to go?"Kace asked her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:04 pm

For a moment her eyes widened. She can not say to him that name, he could explore and discover somehow that it's she. She shook her head in an instant an elaborate answer.
"I'm sorry, I can not tell you her name. The requirement that the Death Eaters release me was to agree to an unbreakable oath. I made a commitment that I will not disclose the names of the Death Eaters, whether alive or dead, the location of a Death Eaters as well as their jobs," she shrugged, Well, it got away.

She laughed and shook her head at his question. "Eternal life does not interest me. Somehow, this way I try to punish myself," she paused for a moment thinking about how to say all the words.
"Have you ever killed anyone? I am, two at the same time and then ... never before had I felt so much anger. I .. I wanted to kill them, and even worse, I wanted them to suffer. I used all the unforgivable curses and then many others, only to make them suffer. Then, I felt as though a part of me is dying. Then I made a Horcrux, so at least a little piece of my soul tucked safely "she shrugged.

Secretly she watched him, after so much time spent with him in the past, she knew exactly how he is built. She just nodded at his question.
This will not be difficult. She grew up in the Muggle world, knows all about their way of fighting since has trained all sports. She stood still, waiting for his instructions.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top