Small Packages - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Small Packages - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Small Packages

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small Packages - Page 16 Empty Re: Small Packages

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:37 am

"Okay, papa." She whispered to him still holding on to his legs with a big grin on her face.

Bella saw Angus sign the license after her then watched as Robert signed it and put his seal as Minister on it. She felt like everything was falling into place once everything was signed, she was happy. She saw him make a duplicate and hand it to Angus.

She listened to what Robert said and nodded with a smile. "Yes." She answered his question. She was more than ready to marry Angus.

She listened to Robert begin the vows and she finally felt like everything was complete. She recited her part after Angus'. She was happy that she decided to elope instead of waiting because of how close she came to losing him. It scared her because she never thought that he would come so close but she knew things did happen. She knew the risk of being with him but she didn't care, she saw the heart of the man that held hers and she wasn't going to let go. It wasn't until yesterday when she was waiting for him that she realized that she had no reason to wait any longer. She didn't care what anyone else thought all she thought about was being his wife and that was it. If someone ever offered her the chance to do it over she would make the same choice again. She knew that she would always make that leap of faith for him and that she would always take the risk again.

As Angus slid her band on her finger her eyes went wide. She watched in amazement as everything spun around on her finger. When it stopped she was still stunned as the rings were interlocked, the stones resting against each other and the white gold heart binding the two heart shaped stones together. She snapped out of it so she could grab the ring for Angus from Khaat. She slid it on his own finger and smiled when Robert pronounced them as Mr. and Mrs. Angus Donohue. She kissed him back her hand touching his face affectionately. She felt like their love was something old and everlasting, like they knew each other in another life.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:20 am

He heard the snap of a couple of cameras when he kissed her. It struck him funny and made him laugh. He leaned forward and touched his forehead against hers and spoke very softly.

"I never thought about a camera," he laughed. "I guess a home camera is about as good as it gets. That's okay. I won't need a picture to remember." He heard a popping sound. He turned to look and saw Brian had opened a magnum bottle of champagne and poured some into champagne flutes and handed one to Bella and one to Angus. Glasses were passed to everyone else, and one of the house elves found some sparkling grape juice for the kids who had decided to join.

"Ah, this toast is mine and the Matron of Honor, I believe," Edward said. He purposely put one arm around Khaat and then lifted his glass. "To my new granddaughter-in law and my grandson. You make a wonderful couple, and I couldn't be happier for the both of you. And I'm looking forward to spoiling my newest great grandchild completely rotten before you get home. I believe the Matron of Honor agrees with me that, regardless of what our last names were, we've become one solid, happy family, and we're delighted to see it expanding. May all our children and our grandchildren know the same value of love and happiness as we've all found together. Congratulations, Bella, and Angus."

Angus touched his glass gently to Bella's. "I don't have any sort of witty saying or any poetry. All I know is that its about time we did this," he said, relieved that he didn't need to ever think again about whether he would have to live without her. He knew she wasn't going to just walk away, but this was just right in every sense of the word.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 391
Special Abilities : Ecological Empath

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:24 pm

She laughed as well when she heard the cameras snap. She smiled when he touched his forehead against hers.

"That's ok I didn't think about it either." She said with a smile. "Yeah but sometimes a home camera makes for the best shots. Me either, though you look very handsome in your suit." She said with a grin. "It may take a long time to get you back in one." She looked over as well at the popping sound. She saw Brian with a bottle of champagne and the flutes, she took the one handed to her. She watched as Rose came over to them and stood in front of them with a grin on her face.

She looked at Edward who was making the toast for himself and Khaat. She smiled when he said that they would spoil Rose completely rotten while they were gone. When he finished his speech she smiled at all of them, she liked that her family grew bigger and that the accepted her completely.

She smiled when Angus touched his glass gently against hers. "Yes it was about time we did. I'm looking forward to all our adventures together. Most of all I'm ready to start our life together." She said with a smile on her face.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:00 pm

"Me too," Angus said. It had been so much nervousness and panic for a bit, but now it felt like things were the way they were supposed to be all along.  It was beginning to dawn on him that he was an instant father. He had, for the most part, not taken a parenting role in Rose's life. He'd let Bella make all those choices.  Now, he had agreed to be an equal partner in that. He wasn't sure what that was going to look like, exactly, but he watched how Brian and Khaat had just fallen into dividing those things up. It had come naturally, one decision at a time.  He knew for certain there had never been a discussion about it.

He knew the history between Khaat and Brian. He'd been there long before the tide had turned and their childhood friendship had turned to romance. He was there when Brian had brought Khaat and her newborn Abbey home from the hospital. He'd seen their lives develop. If there was something that he'd learned, he had learned to let nature take its own course.

In all the celebrating and congratulating, Robert came over and patted him on the shoulder and congratulated him and then kissed Bella on the cheek, congratulating her as well.  Angus felt a very tiny tug on his the left pocket of his jacket. He touched his pocket for a moment and felt there was something new in his pocket that hadn't been there a moment before. He glanced at Robert who was busy talking with Bella and he saw Robert look at him for just a fraction of a moment. In that instant, he knew whatever had been apparated into his pocket, it had been Robert who had done it.  He chose to leave it alone for right now. If he'd wanted everyone to see it, Robert would have handed whatever-it-was to him out in the open. Instead, Robert had done it on the sly.

"Take your time on your trip," Brian said. "You have a boatload of personal time that you haven't taken. Its time you used some."

"I will," Angus said. "I think the estate is good for a week or so. I'll be back before any more provisions need to be ordered, and...."

"Would you stop?" Brian laughs.  "You have to come back because I can't run this place without you. But I think we can do it for a couple days. Go. Have a good time."

"Shall we get our coats?" Angus asked Bella. He knew it had only been a couple minutes since the ceremony had finished, but wasn't that the point of eloping? Less folderol and more time alone?

(i like the Donohue with her name. Seems like it just was supposed to be there. Smile )
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:00 am

Bella smiled at him, she felt like everything was always how it was supposed to be. She was happy when Angus came into her and Rose's life. She knew that Rose thought of him as her dad because of how he was with her. She knew that he would be a great father to Rose because he already treated her like she was his own. Rose adored Angus and would usually make things for him like what she did with Bella. She knew that they would share parenting with Rose and she knew that they would divide things up equally.

She smiled when Robert kissed her cheek, she thanked him when he congratulated her. She felt a small tug on her dress, she looked down and smiled seeing Rose. She crouched down to Rose's level and smiled at her sweetly. "Hey sweetie. You okay?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes mommy. I just wanted to give you and daddy a hug." She whispered to her before putting her arms around Bella's neck.

Bella wrapped her arms around Rose and stood up taking Rose with her. She put Rose on her hip and smiled at her before Rose looked over at Angus. Rose held out her arms for a hug from him as well.

She laughed when Angus said that they would have food enough for a few weeks.

"Yes," She said then looked at Rose and kissed her cheek. "Be good while we're gone okay? I'll bring you back something special, I promise." Rose hugged her neck then Bella put her down. Rose walked over to Edward and put an arm around one of his legs with a big smile on her face.

((Yeah it does doesnt it))
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:33 am

Angus saw Bella pick up Rose and when Rose reached out to him, he gave her a hug.

"We're only going for a couple days. We'll be home before you know it," he said quietly. When Bella put Rose down and the child had gone naturally to Edward, Angus wasn't surprised. Edward was easy to like, and kids had always gravitated towards him. Or at least that was how it seemed to Angus.

He put on his coat and then picked up her coat. "Shall I help you with your coat?" he asked.

"Do teach her how to use that, won't you?" Brian pointed to Bella's necklace. "And take the time to take her to Paris at some point. She needs to know how to find the place and how to get in--in case she should ever need it."

"I will," Angus said. He had actually told her precious little about Paris, except that it existed. She was about to enter another whole piece of his world that she didn't even know existed. It did, though, make him feel a bit better in the sense that she would have all sorts of options to keep herself and Rose safe.

"Look after him, Bella," Robert said. "He's still not going to be up to jogging or sparing or strenuous things for a few days after yesterday's adventures."

"Who said anything about jogging?" Angus frowned. They laughed, knowing jogging was about the last thing Angus was thinking about.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:21 am

Bella saw Rose nod at Angus words as she went to Edward. She smiled because she knew her daughter liked Edward but of course she liked everyone in this house.

She smiled at Angus' words about helping her with her coat. "Sure." She said with a smile.

She touched her necklace and smiled. "Don't worry Brian I'll have everything learned by the time we get back." She said with a smile.

She knew that Angus would tell her everything she needed to know about what the necklace did. Also she knew that he'd tell her about the place in Paris. All of it was to keep herself and Rose safe in case anything happened.

"I will Robert." She said. "I'll make sure he's not jogging or anything that will cause further injury."

Bella's face flushed at Angus' words and she laughed softly. Trying to keep from turning more red than what she already was.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:36 am

"Don't let the boy talk get to you, my dear," Kate said to Bella as Angus helped her put her coat on. "You live here long enough and you realize that sometimes its like a locker room around here. They're overgrown boys. All of them."

"Are we that bad, really?" Brian frowned. Angus put his coat on and handed Bella her hat and scarf and gloves.

"Sometimes, yes," Robert said flatly. "We are."

"Its been lovely, thank you," Angus told them, reaching for Bella's hand, and drawing his wand, "but its time for us to go. We'll see you in a few days."

(Shall we start a new thread to move this out of diagon alley, do you think?)

omg, this is short. i guess we need to just move on to italy, yes?
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:46 am

Bella smiled at Kate's words as Angus helped her with her coat. She made sure that it was tied and that it was secure around her. "Guess I'll have to make sure that I remember that." She said laughing at her words about them being overgrown boys.

She put on her hat, gloves and scarf that Angus handed her listening to Brian ask if they were really that bad.

She laughed at Robert's words about how they were sometimes that bad.

"Yes thank you." She said taking Angus' hand.

Rose waved at them from where she was standing next to Edward.

(I think we should yeah.)

(Yup on to italy. Wow mine I think is a little shorter than yous XD)
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top