Threads Please
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Threads Please Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Threads Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Threads Please Empty Threads Please

Post by Axel Walker Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:35 am

Here's my character Axel Walker.

Here's his app to take a look at. He is rather clumsy and can't really get away with lying to people.

If you have a plot in mind for him let me know here or if you don't we'll figure out where to start Very Happy
Axel Walker

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Threads Please Empty Re: Threads Please

Post by Avery Bishop Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Heya! I honestly don't know if this would work or not; I've just looked at his app. But if there's a chance that he would know any scary figures, Avery would try to find a reason to get close to him. She doesn't believe that Robin is dead but is claiming that she does, because she doesn't want to be targeted if whoever took him decided to come after her or her daughter. But I figure, with kids they would already have a lot in common. But she would be lying to him throughout, especially if he showed any interest. So I dunno if you'd be interested in that.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Walker Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:00 pm

That actually sounds really interesting idea. The only thing is trying to know scary figures lol
Axel Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:15 am

Yeah, that was where I wasn't sure. If he knew any Death Eaters, even, that could be a good start. Even if they're NPCs, tbh. Because I don't know if Robin's handler is going to come back, so it might end up that she finally gives up and accepts that he's gone, if Emily decides not to write on here again. So NPCs are just as good. Better if they're Russian bad guys, too.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Walker Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:11 am

Ooh that would be fun. That's a really good idea. hehe love it!
Axel Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Woo! How do you want to start? It would probably work better if he didn't know her before now, because then he would have known she was married to Robin. Since she's not going by her technical last name, and instead using her maiden name again, it would have to be a new friendship/relationship of some kind. Maybe he knows Keiran or someone, and she finds out that he knows some NPC folks and decides to try and get close to him?
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:17 am

That sounds like a good plan
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate