Good news, bad news, everyone has news!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Good news, bad news,  everyone has news!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Good news, bad news, everyone has news!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good news, bad news,  everyone has news!  Empty Good news, bad news, everyone has news!

Post by Victor Faulkner Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm

What a turn around from what his life used to be, lately Victor been so down in the dump lately, he wasn't sure if he'll ever get out of it. But now, he was extremely happy for the first time in what seem forever, it was like nothing could get him down. Although the fact that James was mentally and emotionally unstable, he knew that he wasn't the only one to notice it, his other siblings did as well, but he refused to listen to them. Although Victor pushed those thoughts out of his head and focused on his happy life that he was now having, he couldn't believe after years of not seeing Vanessa, he finally seen her and finally had the guts to ask her out. After much fear and rejection, she told him that she liked him since their fifth year and said yes, not only that but he was the father to the baby she was pregnant with. Although he remembered going drinking with his friends and sleeping with someone, but he didn't reme remember what happened the next morning, he was glad that it was Vanessa who he slept with that night.

Victor in his own little world of happiness, headed towards the cafe, he was suppose to meet Vanessa later on tonight to meet her daughter Sascha and her for dinner at her house, he couldn't wait to meet the little girl she spoke so highly of. He hoped that she liked him, but Victor always had a way with kids, even his little niece Jasmin he did probably more then his other siblings. In deep thought, he headed towards the cafe for some cookies and hot chocolate before heading home, Victor wasn't the one to drink after the incident with Vanessa that lead them to sleeping with each other and can't remember doing it. Although did he regret sleeping with Vanessa, of course he didn't regret it, he just wished more then anything that he'll remember it.  

Walking into the cafe, the bell jingling above his head, he simply ignored it and headed to the booth looking at the gray dark shy out the window. As the waiter came towards him, Victor ordered what he came here for and waited for them to bake the cookies that were going to take a few minutes to bake. Victor resumed looking out the window as it started raining once again, it been raining off and on all day, so it wasn't anything new. Besides they lived in England, the place rain rain more then anywhere else in the world he believed but he loved it. Plus he loved the rain relaxed him, he loved rainy days, they were so peaceful and relaxing to him.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Good news, bad news,  everyone has news!  Empty Re: Good news, bad news, everyone has news!

Post by James Faulkner Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:09 am

James had been wondering around the streets of London all night trying to find even a trace of Hadley. He knew that his siblings were worried he was unstable both mentally and emotionally. He felt he wasn't he was worried about his girlfriend and wanted to know why she was taken. He was in love with her and he wasn't gonna give up on finding her. She was the one person who understood him and the one person he wanted to share his life with. Shaking his head to clear it as he walked down the street the clouds in the sky promising more rain would come. It was was late afternoon since it was his day off he was able to stay out as long as he needed to but he would have to head to bed soon to catch some sleep.

He walked towards the cafe that he liked that had great coffee and some really good pastries. His only hope was that he wouldn't bump into any of his siblings he didn't feel like explaining himself to them. He rubbed a hand up and down his face, he wanted to head to bed but he needed food in his stomach. He didn't have an dragons at home to up keep since they were fully healed and sent to live in colonies. He knew that it wouldn't last long and that he would get some more dragons filling up the paddocks in the basement. They were cleaned and ready for the next occupants.

He entered the cafe and heard the familiar greeting of the staff behind the counter. He got his usual coffee as well as a few extra pastry's than he usually got when the waiter stopped by his table. He was facing the window of the shop taking in the rain, he felt like the rain was pouring on his heart. He ran a hand down his face again, the hair on his face getting long again. He knew that he would have to shave soon otherwise he'd look like a lumber jack. He relaxed into the seat of the booth letting it soothe the aches in his body and stretched out his legs to get some weight off of his feet.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Good news, bad news,  everyone has news!  Empty Re: Good news, bad news, everyone has news!

Post by Victor Faulkner Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:16 am

Victor heard the bell jingle above the door, his eyes drifted from the window to the door, as he seen who walked in he frowned at his brother James. He looked like hell, he hated to say this about his brother, but he looked like he was ran over and hung up to dry. He knew the past couple of months hasn't been good for James, he honestly thought that James needed some help or something along those lines. It was a bit weird seeing James this way, he was usually the neatest out of his siblings, so it was a bit weird to him. Victor gotten along with all his siblings, he was considered the adrenaline junkie to his siblings, but to everyone else he was as well. Although he was slowly getting out of that stage, he was with Vanessa and the father to the baby she was pregnant with, he had to stop his rebellious ways and grow up.  

Victor lost in thoughts, snapped back into reality as his hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies were set in front of him. Victor mumbled a 'thanks' before paying him and telling him to keep the rest as a tip. Victor took a bite of a cookie tasting the chocolate goodness of the chocolate chip cookies that he loved so much. Victor resumed looking out the window once again, once again deep in thoughts about everything going on lately. He wondered why him and his siblings never had anything easy in their lives, why couldn't him or one of his siblings ever be all happy for once? He sighed to himself and took a drink of his hot chocolate.  

Victor looking out the window, he looked away and shot a glimpsed at his brother and sighed before he had enough of seeing him like this. Victor gotten up from his drink and cookies before he sat down across from James. " Hey there bro, long time no see, I'm not going to ask how you are the evidence is clearly in front of me! "said Victor honestly. "I'm not going to tell you what to do like the rest of our siblings, it's not like your going to listen to me anyways. "said Victor. " Besides we're all adults here, so it's not like we can make you do something that you don't want to do. "said Victor kicking his feet up on the table like he owned it.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:37 pm

James watched people outside with their umbrellas up and trying to stay dry in this rain. He watched kids stomp in puddles much to their parents sighs. He smiled as he saw such happiness on their faces while they slashed in the puddles making the water go everywhere. They looked so happy and free of any worries that they may face in the years to come. That brought James back to the present and the darkness he faced, for the darkness would soon take over if he allowed it. No one talked to him anymore while he was at work because they feared it would break him. Especially if they asked about Hadley whom he was dating before she was taken from him. He knew though that he would find her and that he would bring her back no matter what the cost. He loved her with all his heart and when he found her, he would make sure she didn't go back to that Hotel again. She would come home with him, just the thought of her in his home safe and sound is what got him through most days.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and noticed it was Victor, he sighed knowing what was coming. He sat up just as the waitress put his food on the table and he gave the woman a warm thanks. He waited for Victor to sit down across from him and waited for the words. "Hello Victor. Yes well I haven't thought much about my appearance today." He said looking at Victor. "Yeah well you would be the first. It's not about listening Victor. I have to find her and I have to bring her home." Seeing him kick his feet onto the table made James hit his boots. "Get your feet off the table your not a Neanderthal and you know mom would kick you arse if she saw you do that." He said honestly.

"Since your here though what sage advice are you going to give me? I've already had Sam and Anya jump me on that front. I'm just waiting for you and Alejandro to get me next." He said looking at him as he took a sip of his coffee. "I have the day off today so I'll be sleeping and cleaning myself up. I haven't had dragons in the stalls lately so I went searching for a little while." He knew he didn't have to justify his actions but he felt that if Victor knew he would tell the others.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum