Not so ordinary after all - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not so ordinary after all - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not so ordinary after all

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not so ordinary after all - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so ordinary after all

Post by Helena Darrell Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:56 pm

The way he called her real name, it destroyed her. Her mouth were slightly open as she wanted to defend herself but there was really nothing she could say. "Don't call me like that. My name is Helena." she whispered through tears. Every word he said was yet another punch. "I never wanted for this to happen. I never wanted to hide anything from you."
More punches, if he wanted to kill he was on the good road for doing so. "You are my family, Daniel! What I feel for you, it's not a lie!" she started screaming as well, when he simply started going away. "No, don't you dare going away! I'm not leaving, I don't care, I'm staying!" he closed the door. He left. She punched the table, knocking down everything that was on it. "Bloody hell, I hate that I love you!" she fell on her knees holding to the table. She was angry and confused, and more than anything she was totally broken. She grabbed her wand and started destroying everything in his apartment, while drinking the wine from the bottle. Finally, she went to his office. There was not much for her to destroy there, except the bottle in her hand. She trow it away while she was walking to his chair. She sat there, letting her emotions out, before she finally fell asleep.
Helena Darrell

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 pm

What he heard her words, as he left the apartment, it hurt more than all the lies she told so far. She feels something for him? When did it happen? Their relationship .. everything was just fun, wasn't it?

* Two hours later *

Going to the park was a big mistake. As if there aren't enough problems, fate once again played with him.
He met Aria, a girl with whom he slept five months ago.

She is pregnant.

The child is his.

His life is full of problems.
He is unable to settle down, the girl with whom he is in relationship .. He knows no more.
Polina.
Nevertheless, he began to laugh. He refused the girl at the club because of false name.
He went back to his apartment, sure that Helena, Polina isn't there.
When he entered the apartment remained completely speechless.
That crazy B**** destroyed everything in his apartment.
Absolutely everything.
He shook his head, he'll fix it later with magic.

However, the apartment was empty. She's gone.
Forever.
He walked toward his office. There he will find something to drink and forget all this.
Another surprise.
Fourth this morning.
Polina was laying curled up on his chair and slept.
What to do? He can't turn her away. Could he? Does he need to do that?
He went to the chair and slowly took her in his arms.
He took her to the bedroom and went to bed.
He looked around. At least bedroom is spared of her destruction.
Desperate, he sat on the bed completely helpless and with no idea what to do.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Darrell Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:50 pm

She slept like a baby. Like she haven't sleep for days. And her dreams were... well she wasn't sure what they were but they were nice for sure. She didn't hear Daniel when he came home, nor she felt when he moved her to the bedroom. But she felt someone sitting next to her. She moved on the side, touching the place next to her. He wasn't there. She opened her eyes searching for him. He was sitting next to her, but he couldn't see her. She done the first thing that she could think off, she stood up and hugged him from the back. "Daniel. Please." she whispered in his ear holding him strongly.
Helena Darrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:59 pm

He doesn't even know for how long he was sitting on the bed. He just sat and watched what, the wall?
In fact, he doesn't even see the wall. His gaze was empty, everything what happened at last was just to much, it finally broke him.
After a while, he felt that he was being embraced. Polina.
After all, her touch still makes him felt good, although he didn't know anything about her.
Because her words he smiled coldly.
"What? What are you asking me, Polina?" he said each word slowly and coldly, her name is particularly stressed.
He shook his head and put his hand over her, just so that they can be removed. He pushed her away, making sure that he doesn't hurt her. However, at no point didn't look in her direction.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Darrell Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Another punch. She better get used to those, because it seemed like he won't be calling her by her name ever again. And the way he spilled the words was even worst than a punch. "My name is Helena." she said calmly as he moved her arms and pushed her away. He was still angry, obviously. She bit her lip before hugging him again. There was no way she will let him just like that. Besides, he was acting like a child. She was the victim here, this was about her. If she excepted her new identity, why couldn't he do the same? "Well, there are many things I want. But first of all, I want you to look at me." her voice was a bit shaky, but there was no anger in it, not anymore. "Sooner or later you will and I won't let you go away so just look at me." she moved a bit, giving him place to turn, but she was still keeping her hands around him, scared that he might slip away if she set him free.
Helena Darrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:21 pm

He laughed again.
"No, it's not" he said quietly. "Your name is Polina," he said coolly but with a smile on his face. This situation became ridiculous.
Again, she hugged him. Why doesn't she just, dont know.. give up? They can't do this forever.
"No thank you, I don't like to watch at the liars" he said quietly and shrugged. Too quiet. He knows that he behave like a child now, but it's the least important thing now.
"After all, what are you doing here?" he asked interested. Resolutely he looked at the wall as if that white wall is the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
"You said you wanted to go. I told you that I want you to go. It's the win-win combination, isn't it?" he pulled back her hands again determined to continue on his own.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Darrell Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Now she was getting annoyed. For how long will he play that game. "No, Polina was my name. She was the girl I used to be. She died years ago. My name is Helena and you know me, the real me. You know who I am now, and you accepted me for who I am - now." She rolled her eyes when he moved her hands again. Fine, if he doesn't want to look at her...
She stood up and stand in front of him. No more staring at the stupid wall. She fell down on her knees, grabbing his arms. There was no way he will ignore her. "I never said I wanted to go, I said I will maybe leave for sometime. And you don't want me to go, you are saying that because you think I lied to you which I didn't. So no, I'm not leaving, at least not like this." If she could, she would cross her arms. But for that she would need to let his arms and she didn't want to do that. She was trying to catch his eye, but he was refusing to meet her gaze.
Helena Darrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:41 pm

She stand in front of him. Well, now he would look at the ceiling.
He listened to her words, but he really did not hear anything she said to him.
She spoke so much and the information was mixed.
This time, he didn't push her hands. Obviously it is in vain. But look at her will not.
"I'll become a father," he said simply. He decided to ignore all of this, it has become almost irrelevant compared to what he is found out in the park.
"Five months ago, I slept with a girl and she is now pregnant. I met her in the park today," scoffed. Life is indeed harsh.
He will have a child with a girl he doesn't like, and he even doesn't know her. What's more, he does not want to know her.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Darrell Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:53 pm

He wasn't listening to her, obviously. As hard as she tried to get his attention, he looked like he was lost in his minds. "You haven't heard a word I said, haven't you?" she placed her hands over her face, wanting to scream. She sighed reaching his face, she placed her hands on his cheeks just when he told her he's about to become a father.

It was too much for her so she started laughing. The laugh fill the room, and it lasted longer than it should. In fact, just when she thought it was over she started laughing again. It was indeed to much. "Listen, I know you're angry at me and you have every right to be. But what ever you say, it won't change my mind. I'm not giving up on you. Even if you realized you're broke." Eventually she met his gaze. It was weird, he looked.. confused, And angry. But her lips automatically formed small smile. "There's no need to talk trash, but I have to admit, this was the good one."
Helena Darrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 am

"Yes .. I mean no, I've heard all the" muttered vaguely. He really tried to listen to her, but his brain just couldn't process the data. He felt as she says something in an unfamiliar language, information that can't be understood.
When she dropped her hands on his face, he finally looked at her.

He expected the new angry outburst, but instead, she began to laugh uncontrollably.
It was a panicky laughter, completely uncontrolled. The laughter that occurred when even tears can't help.
Daniel looked at her like she wasn't normal. He listened to her little speech who caused panic in him. Why she won't give up on him? They don't love each other, it's just fun, isn't it?
He looked at her quizzically. His little naive Lena. She thought he was joking. For the first time, he'd like to think so.
"Lena .. Polina" he corrected himself when he unwittingly told her old nickname.
"It's not trash. I'll become a father. The girl's name is Aria, blonde with whom I slept five months ago ... Next week I go with her to the doctor" looked at her, expecting some sort of a normal reaction. In her eyes he saw that she finally understands that it is all true. And worse, he saw anger.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum