I don't follow the rules, I make my own
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I don't follow the rules, I make my own Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I don't follow the rules, I make my own

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't follow the rules, I make my own Empty I don't follow the rules, I make my own

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:17 am

It been a couple of days since Kace been released from St.Mungo's and was told to take it easy, although Kace was tired of taking it easy, that all he been doing was taking it easy. Kace been at home resting and taking it easy as the healers told him, but he couldn't help but his house was becoming a prison. Kace walked down Hogsmeade to get him a butterbeer,he wasn't allowed to drink until he was able to handle things again, so far he was back to normal, but the healers wanted to make sure he was completely ok before he went back to work or did anything. Kace wanted to tell them to piss off and he was fine, but for the stake of Tris he went, and also stop drinking alcohol cause it was fair for him to drink in front of her. Although it annoyed Kace going to all these appointments and them telling him that he wasn't able to go back to work yet, when was he able to? He felt honestly fine, but he listened to the healers some.

Although today here he was walking around Hogsmeade, there was no way he was going to keep staying at home, he was going crazy not having anything to do. He had to get out and do anything, if Tris gotten mad at him, he'll just deal with it. Kace entered the three broomsticks and ordered a butterbeer for him to drink, just the right thing he needed. After a few minutes his butterbeer came he gave a quick 'thank you',and paid as the liquid hit his throat he felt better. Although Firewhiskey made him feel calm, he promise Tris he wouldn't drink while she's pregnant, and butterbeer was taking over a replacement of his firewhiskey.

Kace decided while he was here he should look for Athena a birthday present for her birthday, but what would he even get her though? He simply wasn't good at these things, especially when it came to his little cousin. Maybe a nice necklace would be nice? She did love necklace's, maybe he'll get her own of those, although she mention that she liked a necklace that had her name on it, so maybe he'll get her that. He was deep thought about it, but he knew anything he'll get her she'll love it, that was how she was very sweet. Kace finished his butterbeer deciding to go walking around Hogsmeade wondering where he wanted to go next. His eyes wondering from store to store he decided on Honeydukes, he wanted some fudge and he needed some when he had long and boring days at the office.

Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I don't follow the rules, I make my own Empty Re: I don't follow the rules, I make my own

Post by Benjamin Morgan Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:26 am

Benjamin had been running errands all day to distract himself. He was thinking of things to get his son as he walked along Diagon Alley earlier. He thought of the sweets shop that was in Hogsmeade and decided to go there. Today wasn't the best day for anyone to be around him. He apparated to Hogsmeade and looked around thinking how peaceful it looked it looked. He walked around Hogsmeade and reminisce the times he was there when he was in school.

He walked into Zonko's Joke shop to look around grabbing a few things for his son. He knew that he loved playing pranks on his nanny who was a Hufflepuff when she was in school. He knew that his son would get a kick out of scaring her again, it had been a while since the last time. Walking out of the shop, he headed to Honeyduke's to get some candy for them to share.

There was kids running past him to get to Honeyduke's. He was behind a man when a bunch of kids came running from behind him. They crashed into his shoulder but he pulled the other man out of the way. Otherwise they would have knocked him to the ground.

"Hey watch where your going!" He shouted at them furious that they didn't bother to apologize. Seeing their house badges on their clothes made him shake his head. They were Slytherin but of course they didn't care who they knocked over on their way around.

"You alright mate?" He asked the man he pulled out of the way.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

I don't follow the rules, I make my own Empty Re: I don't follow the rules, I make my own

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Kace was by the discs display when he was almost knocked over by a group of Slytherins rushing pass him. "Hey watch where you're going, there's younger kids here!"said Kace. He was annoyed by their lack of manners, he didn't care if they knocked him over, but he wasn't going to allow them to knock over young kids and get away with it. "Kids now days don't have any manners then god gave a human jack a**!" Kace mumbled shaking his head. He couldn't believe the lack of manners kids had now days,he was glad his cousins Athena and Alex were well mannered unlike some kids.

Kace looked at the man and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine thanks mate, just worried about the little kiddos that are younger then them, I don't care about me."said Kace. "I'm Kace, Kace Lecium."said Kace. Looking down at his fudge he frowned. "Damn bloody kids, messed up a perfectly good piece of fudge, and that was the last bit of dark fudge they had, I'll kill them!"said Kace seriously but yet playfully. Kace was looking forward to that fudge to, but knowing that it was very popular here, he knew that he had to wait another week for it to come in unless they had back orders which Kace hoped they did.

Kace was also picking some stuff for Tris, she told him that she wanted some chocolate to eat, he didn't dare tell her no with her being pregnant with his children. He wasn't stupid by any means, he remembered how tick off his co worker wife was when he told her he wasn't going to stop by the store and get her a watermelon on the way home, Kace heard her screaming at him from his side of his co workers phone so he didn't want that. He was going to make Tris as happy as he could, but he knew that no matter what he did to make her happy, it sometimes wouldn't be enough for her. It was going to be a rough six months Kace could already feel it, but he wouldn't trade it for the world. This was his life now, and although he thinks he's to young to be a father, he was facing his responsibility unlike some guys out there now days.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top