Don't Forget Me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Forget Me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Forget Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Forget Me Empty Don't Forget Me

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello, all. Perhaps you're reading this because you noticed that my name is no longer that lovely Admin blue. Or maybe the name of the thread confused you. I won't get *completely* sappy at you, but know that this is incredibly painful for me to write.

I adore you guys. So much. But I think you deserve to know a few things about me.

My friend died today. Back home, that is. And that's exactly what I was afraid would happen - that I would lose someone while away. Mind, if it had been family I wouldn't be here explaining this at all because I'd be just destroyed. But I can't stop thinking about them, and it's freaking me out.
I also started counselling last week because my friend Sam convinced me to, finally. It's good, in many ways, but also really scary. I'm afraid of having to talk about my friend when I go in next Monday.
I have two books a week that I have to read, and I've actually made really great friends, who are helping me out. So basically, I'm swamped.
Plus I'm participating in a book review community in order to become more experienced with publishers before I graduate and have to search for a job.

I wish that I had the time or energy to use PA as a place to write out how I'm feeling. I do. I don't want to leave, at all. I've spent the past two and a half years growing to love this site and everyone involved in it. The last thing I want to do is lose you all.

A few questions I'll go ahead and answer now:

1. Will I come back? Quite possibly. If I do, there are a few characters I'll take up again, but I daresay I won't have nearly as many as I used to. I can guarantee that I won't return before December, but also that Christmas and New Year's will be incredibly difficult for me this year, so I won't be around for those weeks anyway. So it's more likely that I would return sometime in January at the earliest. But I can't make promises.

2. What about the characters I have now? I'm putting them under the protective eye of Eli, though I know that if I can't return within the timeframe, I'll lose my canons. And that's okay. But I've got folks like Jackles and Kiera and Kitty to watch out as well and make sure that my babies don't get changed or messed up. End plots with them if you feel you must, but please don't mess them up or use them as NPCs without asking me. It would genuinely break my heart to come back and see them all changed and wonky.

3. Will I stay in touch? Sure! I don't think that coming on this site will feel too great, though, so if you want to give me your Skype information or a sort of spammy email that you don't feel weird about handing out, I would love to chat with you. Just shoot me a PM. I'll check in throughout the week a bit, but after that I need to make a clean break, otherwise it'll just hurt even more.

I'm so sorry. And I love you all lots.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget Me Empty Re: Don't Forget Me

Post by Molly Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Love you so much, dear. <3
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 pm

We will miss you!
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:40 pm

We'll miss you dearly hun.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 pm

We'll miss you Addie!
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 pm

We'll miss you, Addie. Take care. <3
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 am

Oh, you guys. I just sort of want to snuggle all of you.

To those of you who sent me PMs, I've read them, but I don't know how to respond just yet. And to those of you who shared your stories with me, thank you for that as well. I don't have a lot of energy just now, but I do want to respond to those who gave me their emails. It'll just take a little while.

For now, just know how helpful you all have been. <3
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Just get back to where you need to be sweetheart. We will still be here whenever you come back.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top