What happened with you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What happened with you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What happened with you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What happened with you? Empty What happened with you?

Post by Aria Haywood Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Aria was feeling kind of lonely in her house today. It was around afternoon and she had nothing much to do today. She didn't really have any plans for today so she decided to take a walk around her house area. to get more familiar with this area. So that was why she was here outside walking around. She was wearing dress right now and jacket on it. She realized she needs to go and buy her some jeans or pants soon in what she could fit in. Since her most clothes didn't really fit because of her stomach. She haven't gained weight because she didn't do anything but because she was pregnant for awhile already. It's been 5 months already.

After awhile walking she noticed she was in park and she saw bench. She walked over it and did take a seat there. All this walking just made her legs hurt right now. So she needed to sit some time and same time she could look around the park. She saw bit far from here playground and she smiled at that. So she could come with her kid one day here, this place didn't seem to be that far from her actually. She placed her hand on her stomach and she wasn't even sure what she will name her baby. In her last appoitment she didn't really still ask about the gender.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

What happened with you? Empty Re: What happened with you?

Post by Daniel Harrison Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Although it is quite early on, Daniel came out.
He just could not bear to be in the same apartment with Helena another minute.
As usual, she was drinking, and the morning started with a really bad quarrel. Reason really wasn't important to him, simply he could not listen her anymore. When Helena is upset, really knows how to be fiery. Therefore, he put on a pair of jeans, a shirt and a jacket, and then he left the apartment, slamming the door.

The sun has just come out, so there is plenty cold. Daniel did not have a particular goal where he goes. Therefore, headed for the park, which is located not far from his apartment. He heard the phone ringing, Helena. He switched off the phone and put it back in his pocket.
He walked through the park when he saw on a bench sitting familiar blonde.
Aria, the girl with who once slept.
He was thinking whether to approach her, maybe she's mad, and by God, he does not need another angry girl this morning.
However, he went to her, and a little surprised when he saw her abdomen. She was very nice, when she put on weight?
"Hello Aria" laughed a little and looked at the blonde.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Aria was sitting there and thinking. Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by someone. She looked at the person and saw there man with who she did once slept it. Also was father of the baby in her stomach. She at first didn't say anything back really. She didn't really expect him to see here in park. She wasn't even sure how to tell that he will be father of her baby.

"Hello, Daniel," she said there. This was start for sure. What next to say she wasn't really sure. She actually did feel quite awkward there suddenly. She needed to find words how to tell him that. He kind of deserves to know it but same time really doesn't. Her mind was now suddenly kind of blank. "How are you been?" she asked then something really random. Well also she was curious. Her life was bit of mess now but she will take care of it slowly.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:44 pm

"Well, you look beautiful, like always," he laughed a little and then sat down beside her. He looked better in her. Her belly .. looked like a baby bump. At least by the according to the form, since the rest of her body was as always. When the hell she became pregnant? Who is the lucky guy? However, he did not mention anything to her. Even he has some manners. To say that the girl that she is fat, that really is not polite.

He looked at her and laughed. "I'm fine. Although I had a really rough morning," he shrugged. He just hoped that Helena will rest until he returns and they will behave as if nothing had happened, as always.
"How are you? It happens if something new?" deliberately asked, he looked at her quizzically with a raised eyebrow.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 pm

"Thank you," she said with smile back to her. She still did will a little bit awkward there actually.When he did sat down next to her, she was sure she saw the baby bump there for sure now. She wasn't still sure how to tell all that to him.

"Oh I see. I won't really ask what happened since that isn't really that much related to me," she said there now and did take deep breath when she heard the question from him. "Well my life is been okay. I did have to take brake from being Auror for awhile since I did get pregnant from one guy. Who I barely even knew, it just happened in one night when we both weren't the most sober ones. I'm really not sure how tell him that he is father. So he really doesn't know that yet," she said there now something. Even herself not realizing that she already did say that to person who was the father of her baby. "So other than that my life is good. Just I miss the work. I'm not used to with that I have nothing much to do at my day," she added there and sighed.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum